Non-Profit Organisation aimed at the upliftment of disadvantaged communities
The Family Africa is a faith based organisation bringing real hope for the future to thousands of people from previously disadvantaged groups in South Africa.
Wish List: Corporate or individual volunteering:
- “Adopt” a child headed or granny (gogo) headed household
- Paint/Renovate creches in townships
- Help with the children at The Free Day Care Centre
- Assist at an HIV/AIDS programme in a school
- Teach a literacy class
- Teach a trade or share a skill you have
- Become a caring clown
- Help with Christmas parties
- Collect goods
- Raise funds
BEE Corporates sponsorship benefits of financially sponsoring The Family Africa and corporate volunteering.
- Support groups for HIV/TB sufferers.
- Mother’s Club for young HIV positive mothers and their babies.
- Gogo clubs and orphan support
- Child headed Household support
- Free of charge support and counselling centre for people living with HIV/TB.
- Grace Academy Free Day Care Centre for orphans and the children of women living with HIV/AIDS.
- Club and Feeding scheme for over 300 underprivileged children every Sunday.
- HIV/AIDS education programmes for primary and secondary schools both in townships and rural areas.
- Township Teachers HIV Seminars.
Click here for our Triple Fusion Dancers and performers.
Click here for more of Miles of Smiles children entertainment.
Currently no deals.
Currently no events.
Currently no competitions.