Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Donations & volunteering welcome anytime!
||Bring food, clothes or toys.
||From Birth - All ages
Non-Profit Organisation aimed at the upliftment of disadvantaged communities
The Family Africa is a faith based organisation bringing real hope for the future to thousands of people from previously disadvantaged groups in South Africa.
Wish List: Corporate or individual volunteering:
- “Adopt” a child headed or granny (gogo) headed household
- Paint/Renovate creches in townships
- Help with the children at The Free Day Care Centre
- Assist at an HIV/AIDS programme in a school
- Teach a literacy class
- Teach a trade or share a skill you have
- Become a caring clown
- Help with Christmas parties
- Collect goods
- Raise funds
BEE Corporates sponsorship benefits of financially sponsoring The Family Africa and corporate volunteering.
- Support groups for HIV/TB sufferers.
- Mother’s Club for young HIV positive mothers and their babies.
- Gogo clubs and orphan support
- Child headed Household support
- Free of charge support and counselling centre for people living with HIV/TB.
- Grace Academy Free Day Care Centre for orphans and the children of women living with HIV/AIDS.
- Club and Feeding scheme for over 300 underprivileged children every Sunday.
- HIV/AIDS education programmes for primary and secondary schools both in townships and rural areas.
- Township Teachers HIV Seminars.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."