We are a fundraising Non-Profit Company, with different projects such as
- Food Parcels
- Comfort Kits
- Sanitary Drive Campaign
- Comfort/Critical Kit Programme (distributed to SAPS, CPU) Child Protection Unit (Free of Charge)
- Hot Dog Drive Campaign and many other projects.
We urgently need and request your support. Any donations are accepted and appreciated. Please contact us for more details or if you need more information.
- Non-Perishable Foods
- Sanitary Towels, Pads
- Male Clothing
- Teddy Bears
- Books fiction, non-fiction, school books
- Container Classroom, to be converted to a Library at Fleurhof Primary School ( a No Fee School )
- Toothpaste, Toothbrushes to be donated to a school with less privileged children, roll_on ,
We supply Food Parcels to 380 families, since the beginning of Covid19 and the number keeps growing. We cannot do this without the support of our communities. Thank you to everyone.
Organisations we have worked with:
- Ray of Hope Children’s Fund: 2009 – 2010 (R500 000) in the form of new school bus, excursions and equipment for the crèche.
- Khayelitsha Project for boys: During 2010 facilitated the boys going to the Fifa Wold Cup. Spoke to Woolworths about boys Train coupons to attend school, and contributed R10 000 every month, unfortunately this home has been disbanded.
- Florida Methodist Church: Mainly facilitated sponsorship from businesses in the area, for the community upliftment in various forms. The Methodist Church had what was known as Place of Hope under its leadership. Also been disbanded, due to lack of funds.
- Be A Friend Foundation: (Iba-Umgani Foundation): Raised about R50 000 from companies such as SABC, 702, Sasol Oil and SAB. In the period of five months, 2007.
- Your Child is My Child Foundation (Umntwana wami umntwana wako Foundation): In the period of 2 months raised about R45 000. They have since disbanded.
- Superior Care Centre: Which was based in Malvern. A centre for destitute people, mothers, fathers and their children. There I founded a Tele-sales Call Centre office of about 30 people. This Centre taught me a sense of giving back.
- Dorah’s Ark: Worked as a Residence Fundraiser since December 2009, October 2015. Worked very closely with the late Mama Dorah Mazibuko, who taught me “giving your all’ to a cause and inspired me to go on, with the business of the day, giving back through NPO development. Will forever miss her, May her soul Rest in Peace!!!
Would like to say thank you to The Grind Foundation Trust for their continued support of the Sanitary Towels Ongoing Campaign. Nit forgetting Roodepoort Record for supporting us since we started.
Currently no deals.
Currently no events.
Currently no competitions.