The Teddy Bear Clinic for Abused Children
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
13 Joubert Street Ext
||Monday to Thursday: 8am to 4pm
Friday: 8am to 3pm.
|| From 3 years - 18 years old
Our Wish List:
30 new desktop computers
R10 000.00 to upgrade our website for people affected by child abuse to gain information
1 Lounge suite for waiting area
1 Server for our email communication
1 LDV Car for transport and collections
Framed Child orientated pictures
1 Culposcope or R60 000.00 to buy a new one. Used for medical examinations of children.
6 Boxes of Topla or Emla for applying to children’s arms after blood has been taken
An event manager to assist us with an event next year.
Child Abuse and youth diversion program
* Forensic Medical Examinations of abused children.
* Forensic therapeutic evaluations - to ascertain if abuse occured in the absense of physical evidence.
* Therapeutic support for abused children.
* Court preparation for abused children to testify in court.
* Schools talks on issues of abuse - age approaprite interventions.
* SPARC - Court mandated diversion of young sexual offenders.
* Anger Management - Court mandated diversion programme.
* Training in all aspects surrounding abuse.
All at no cost for people with low income but donations would be appreciated from higher income earners.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."