For the day-to-day running of the clinic:
- 1 Branded Gazebos and Branded Banners
- Lounge suites for waiting and office areas
- Stationery, Photocopy paper
- Costs for Medical Investigation of Clients
- Costs for Client transport
- Notebooks and Desktops – New Please
- Printing of material, pamphlets, training manuals and books
- House in Soweto
- Telephone costs
- Paint for offices
- Soweto Building Repairs
- Soweto - Varnish for Wendy House therapy rooms
- Krugersdorp Building Repairs
- Openview Decoder and installation in Krugersdorp
- Krugersdorp Lawn Mower
- Soweto Lawn Mower
- Soweto Water Tank
- Tea/Coffee, sugar and milk
- Cleaning materials
- Blinds for Court Room and Board Room in Johannesburg
For the children:
- Food hampers with non-perishable food
- Sweets (lollipops, fizzers, etc)
- Cool drinks (oros)
- Play dough, colouring books and crayons
- Peanut Butter and Jam
- Soft Toys
For children’s parties:
- Xmas Treats for 1000 children for December parties
- Easter Eggs, Chips and self-contained drinks
- Stationery for Teenagers
For the staff:
- T-shirts and sweaters with logo for staff attending functions
- Formal shirts with Logo to be worn in the Clinic
All at no cost for people with low income but donations would be appreciated from higher income earners.
The Teddy Bear Foundation’s SAFE and Educators Training Presentations
The Teddy Bear Foundation strive to protect children, combating child abuse through prevention and intervention programs. The SAFE program is part of the intervention process, empowering learners with knowledge and skills to identify, prevent and report child abuse. The presentations are available to be presented to grade 1–12 learners and Educators. The presentations can be done at school,as well as in the form of virtual presentations.
The SAFE presentation are facilitated within a forty five minute time frame, in small class groups. It is proposed that each grade be divided into two groups and presented separately. The Educators Training is however a three hour presentation.
* Different approaches and focuses are used depending on the ages and grades of the children.
* Please contact us on 011 484 4554 or email us (email button at the top) to book for the programs.
Currently no deals.
Currently no events.
Currently no competitions.