Bedfordview East Rand / Ekurhuleni View on Google Maps
Catholic school for boys from preschool to matric
St Benedictís is an independent Catholic school for boys that seeks to develop holistic, well-educated young men.
There are many reasons to recommend our school to prospective boys and their parents:
- We are an acclaimed, high-functioning school with competent, proactive and visionary governors and leaders; a full-time chaplain and well-qualified, quality academic and sporting staff who are personally-invested and prepared to go the extra mile.
- We provide a holistic, values-based and boy-centred education based on the four pillars of academics, religion, sport and the arts.
- We are geared towards full participation by all and strive to meet the highest possible academic and extracurricular standards.
- We endeavour to provide boys with a rich, individualised and meaningful 14-year experience that starts in Grade 00 and extends all the way through to matric.
- We are a disciplined, diverse, inclusive and transforming South African community that seeks inspiration from and is strengthened by the timeless beliefs, standards and traditions of our Catholic ethos and draws upon our legacy of a 60-year track record.
- We are a well-resourced school with world-class facilities located in the upscale, leafy suburb of Bedfordview, with additional campuses in Linbro Park and the Magaliesburg.
- We enjoy the reputation of providing exceptional value for money.
- We keep abreast with the latest educational developments and trends by investing substantially in staff professional development and information technology.
St Benedictís is a school that understands boys and encourages them to perform to their full potential; a school where your son - with all of his talents and idiosyncrasies - can flourish.
Junior Prep: 011 455 6192
Prep: 011 455 1906
College: 011 455 1906
Currently no deals.
Currently no events.
Currently no competitions.