Obstacle course parties with a difference! We bring the Clamber Club equipment to your your home or party venue and set it all up for you. Our friendly staff will be on hand to help the children go through the obstacle courses and ensure a fun time for all!
Various options for party hire:
- Toddler equipment drop off for 1 - 3 year olds: Watch your toddler have a time of his life as he clambers and climbs on his birthday with our obstacle course drop off equipment.
- Classic Clamber Parties for 3 - 6 year olds and
- Super Action Parties for 7 - 9 year olds: For those children that love to move! Action packed, fun filled obstacle course, fun and games with our Clamber Club party entertainers.
- Schools: School outings, sports and fun days. We also offer fun filled gross motor mornings at Schools
- Corporate: Family days, year end parties, special occasions.
Our well trained, much loved Clamber Club party entertainers are a firm favourite at all children's parties. We love our job!
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.
Submitted on Tuesday, 2nd October 2018at 04:57:39 PM
"Creating magical moments for you and your child!" That's the slogan above your signature Ronel. It was a perfect match, made in Heaven. Clear signs from above.
Thank you Ronel for the most amazing parties that we've hosted together on 23 August and 20 September for a multitude of children from two day care centres in Tembisa and Soweto at our beautiful Home for children in Sandhurst. They had so much fun! We all did. Both of your teams, on both days, were fabulous and they engaged so amazingly with the children. Imagine - children playing - outside, in the fresh air, being physically active, laughing, exploring, experiencing, discovering. So many new and first-time experiences. Conquering fears and celebrating achievements and big jumps. Doing what children should do during their most informative and foundation phase years. Thank you for your graciousness and beauty and for helping make this possible for children who would ordinarily never experience Clamber Club or much beyond their bleak shacks and environments. We look forward to our next party this month. With much gratitude to you and your Clamber Club Sandton teams. Gazillion photos on our Facebook page. We LOVE Clamber Club! With gratitude & magical wishes. Ilana Friedman, Fairy godmother, Magical Moments
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."