||Oxana Van Der Berg
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||JohannesburgPretoria / Tshwane
||Weekends or week days - whenever you and the kids feel like having fun!
|| From Birth - 12 years old
Party planners, party themes & party hire of equipment
At Wild Childs we organize easy, personalised, spectacular parties to suit any budget.
- We do ANY theme and provide full spectrum of services – from decor to entertainment.
- We do day parties and tepee sleepover set ups.
- Our squeaky clean themed jumping castles and water slides suit all ages.
- Our catering machines: ice cream, popcorn, candyfloss and slush will make your party extra special.
- We have fantastic professional entertainers: princess face painters, balloon sculptors, magicians, animal handlers to make your event truly memorable.
We have awesome equipment to keep the kids busy and active.
- Cake R650 - 1050
- Jumping castle R550 - 1000
- Magic show 30 min R950
- Dance workshop 30 min R550
- Baking workshop R100ea
- Balloons R16 each
Any communication way you prefer
* Call, sms or send a WhatsApp message to Oxana on 083 260 9007
* email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your next fun-filled event!
Can't wait to hear from you!
Oh, and don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for awesome competitions and giveaways.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
Submitted on Wednesday, 14th October 2020 at 12:28:05 PM
I wanted to extend my gratitude once again for your assistance and patience with me. I was so happy to even forward your details to some friends and colleagues yesterday. The rain wanted to be an obstacle, but I guess it was God's plan and the celebration was amazing. Your entertainer has an amazing way with kids and the cake👌🏾. I couldn't take pictures because I had to entertain guests but my friends have a few. But thank you so much you do an amazing Job.
Submitted on Wednesday, 14th October 2020 at 12:26:21 PM
This is just a quick note to say thank you for sending such a wonderful lady to Livvy’s Frozen party on Saturday.
I am really embarrassed to say, that I don’t recall her name, but I need you to know that she was totally special, and absolutely amazing with the kids.
Not only was she extremely professional, patient, friendly and kind with each one of those kids doing face painting and balloons over and over but she also wowed the littlest ones, looking so much like Elsa. My daughter was smitten.
On Sunday when Livvy (my daughter) woke up, she asked me where Elsa went, as she missed her so much. She was sad that she left.
Could you please pass on my gratitude to this special lady, and thank her for making my little girls birthday, simply magical.
I will touch base with you again next year, for the next party…. Thanks very much Oxana.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."