Scroll down to find a branch in your area and call for details.
From Birth - All ages
AQUATOTS® Swim Program, the sing-song parent-tot method of teaching swimming skills to infants pioneered by Nell White, originated in a suburban pool on the South African Highveld during the 1960s. It was developed by its founder over a period of more than twenty five years before it was officially named in 1990.
Swimming lessons for babies and toddlers
New born or toddler Aquatots has a swimming programme for your child.
Water is an extension of the natural environment. Infants are given the opportunity to develop their inherent swimming ability simply by exposing them to the waterand allowing them to play in it in a swim-directed manner.
World leader in Infant Swimming and top-ranking in the country
- South African original and proven method of teaching Infant Swimming
- The method that pioneered the child-centred approach to teaching Infant Swimming in South Arica
- The ultimate in Parent-Infant Aquatic Education
- Puts the infant in control of submersion
- Infants excel on their individual level of competence and confidence
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."