1083 Chateau Ave Allens'Nek Ext 3 Roodepoort West Rand
Mon to Fri: 13h00 to 18h30
Please email us for prices
From 6 Months - All ages
Accredited Swim School and accredited coaches with Swimming South Africa. Mandatory requirement for all swim schools from July 2020.
Aquarius Aquatics Swim School has implemented the following safety protocol which was also a requirement for compliancy:
- Social distancing in lessons
- Reduction of standard lesson time from 30 min to 25 min to allow for a safe
- Children arrive in costumes with a warm gown on
- Toilet use only in an emergency
- Masks to be kept on at all times from the car park, into the facility – not needed during lessons.
- Warm welcome and check-in at registration desk – Temperature screening recorded + completion of a detailed Health Questionnaire at each lesson.
- Sanitise hands with foot pump sanitiser when entering facility
- Chairs in the facility are set 2m apart to meet the social distancing requirements
- Chairs and facilities are disinfected on a regular basis + tubs of disinfectant wipes and additional sanitiser spray are feel available for extra use by the parents should they wish to use these.
- Separate entry and exit point to pool
- Footpump sanitiser available in pool area
- LTS Teacher wears a Face shield
- Dedicates starting pots for each swimmer with equipment station provided for them for their lesson
- No sharing of equipment – also scrubbed and sanitised after every lesson
- Exit pool facility at end of lesson – gown and mask on – exit facility
Swimming lessons for infants, children & adult LTS programme
Swimming lessons for Infants, Children and Adults
•Indoor heated swimming pool
•Secure Parking on the premises
•Enclosed change rooms with heaters and hairdryers
Learn to swim program
Accredited coaches: LTS & Infant Aquatics, PBSTA and Swimming South Africa certifications with First Aid Level 1 and CPR
•Infant Aquatics Classes
•Learn to Swim
•Learn To Stroke
•Water Safety Essentials
Life skill development
•Caring and experienced instructors
•Holistic approach to provide children with social, intellectual, physical and emotional development opportunities.
•The learning atmosphere of Aquarius Aquatics is safe and non- threatening with caring Instructors
•Provide children with social, intellectual, physical and emotional development opportunities.
•Positive environment working toward aquatic safety, enjoyment and skill acquisition.
* Positive Nurturing with structured lesson plans
•Graduate through various levels to learn the fundamental principles of swimming and stroke proficiency.
Motivated team that has a passion for teaching children how to swim.
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.
Submitted on Monday, 14th September 2020at 02:15:35 PM
My son is 2 years old and has become so confident in the water since joining Aquarius Aquatics. Teacher Angie is wonderful and makes learning water safety so much fun for the little ones. We look forward to swimming lessons every week. Aquarius Aquatics has done an amazing job to comply with the COVID 19 protocols.
Submitted on Monday, 14th September 2020at 02:13:16 PM
Thank you to the Aquarius Aquatics Swimming team for being there through these tough times. I've been part of your school for the last 5 years and counting! Thank you Angie for the zoom online lessons, it helped in getting Ethan back into the water so smoothly. Ethan just loves Teacher Angie and is going from strength to strength in each lesson. Your effort and commitment are inspiring. I feel very comfortable having my boys back in the water. Strict protocols have been implemented and I appreciate the updates, communication and smiles as we walk through the door.
Submitted on Monday, 14th September 2020at 02:10:52 PM
"This swimming school is the best I have known. They really care for kids and there teaching is just amazing. My daughter loves to go there every single time. Best swim school I would definitely recommend it."
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."