Trees Eco Fun Park (Benoni)
Send us an e-mail
||2 Totius Road
Rynfield AH Benoni East Rand / Ekurhuleni
||BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL-NO WALK INS WILL BE ALLOWED
10am to 6pm Daily-closed on Tuesdays and certain Sundays
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL FOR ALL VISITS.
||R50pp, 50% BOOKING FEES APPLICABLE PER SPOT AND THEN R50PP UPON ARRIVAL
cost includes use of pool, at own risk, full day, no time limits,braai facilities and use of limited chairs and tables
EXCLUSIVE VENUE HIRE IS AVAILABLE PLEASE CALL TO DISCUSS
||From Birth - All ages
Outdoor educational playground, picnic and party venue
Trees is a fun, safe place where kids can explore and play and learn and get dirty and just, well, be kids.
For example, they can...
* Climb trees
* Crawl through a tunnel
* See an alien on a rock
* Hide in a bush cave or tree house
* Learn pretty amazing stuff about the environment
* Find out what cooked wood is
* Make mud-cakes (if mom packs some extra clothes!)
* Solve riddles and decipher jumbled messages
* Attack the obstacle course
* See what you can recycle with a bit of imagination
* Learn about a tree that was killed on purpose
* Dig and build in the huge sandpit
* Say hello to our family of chickens, Geese and Goats
* Enjoy our tiny, magical and beautiful fairy garden (no touching or LOUD voices please - our fairies are very shy)
* Find out funky stuff about the 9 planets (or is it 8 or 10? Who knows and why are we confused?)
* And run and jump and play...and hopefully go to bed early - exhausted but happy.
Trees is a self-catering venue. Info boards in the five different areas tell you about the things you can see and do. Lovely picnic spots, so please bring your own snacks
(parties for 10 kids or more). NO time limit - stay as long as you like from 10am - 6pm.
For parties we can source various extras for you, braai facilities and garden furniture with cushions, at no extra charge.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an eco moment. We allow jumping castles/water slides etc. for an additional fee but unfortunately no music and no pets.
PLEASE read the directions supplied carefully. Click on directions above.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
Submitted on Friday, 29th March 2019 at 06:02:54 PM
A huge thanks to Benoni Eco Park for hosting our Kids Haven Children yesterday. They loved it. We’ve also thought of trying some of the education displays in our own space too now. Such a lovely place run by lovely people
Submitted on Sunday, 15th April 2018 at 02:18:43 PM
Great venue and educational. Please update solar system display. Pluto is no longer a planet but a dwarf planet.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."