Trees Eco Fun Park (Benoni)
Send us an e-mail
||PLEASE read the directions!
10am to 6pm daily
Booking essential for all visits.
OPEN ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
||* Day visits: R25 per person (no cost for kiddies under 2)
* Party bookings: R25 per person and a R250 non-refundable venue hire fee for bookings of 15 or more
|| From Birth - 11 years old
Outdoor educational playground, picnic and party venue
Trees is a fun, safe place where kids can explore and play and learn and get dirty and just, well, be kids.
For example, they can...
* Climb trees
* Crawl through a tunnel
* See an alien on a rock
* Hide in a bush cave or tree house
* Learn pretty amazing stuff about the environment
* Find out what cooked wood is
* Make mud-cakes (if mom packs some extra clothes!)
* Solve riddles and decipher jumbled messages
* Attack the obstacle course
* See what you can recycle with a bit of imagination
* Learn about a tree that was killed on purpose
* Dig and build in the huge sandpit
* Enjoy our tiny, magical and beautiful fairy garden (no touching or LOUD voices please - our fairies are very shy)
* Find out funky stuff about the 9 planets (or is it 8 or 10? Who knows and why are we confused?)
* And run and jump and play...and hopefully go to bed early - exhausted but happy.
Trees is a self-catering venue. Info boards in the five different areas tell you about the things you can see and do. Lovely picnic spots, so please bring your own snacks
ONLY ONE party booking taken per day (parties for 10 kids or more). NO time limit - stay as long as you like from 10am - 5pm.
For parties we supply leads, an urn, braai facilities and garden furniture with cushions, at no extra charge.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an eco moment. We allow jumping castles/water slides etc. for an additional fee but unfortunately no music and no pets.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
Submitted on Friday, 29th March 2019 at 06:02:54 PM
A huge thanks to Benoni Eco Park for hosting our Kids Haven Children yesterday. They loved it. We’ve also thought of trying some of the education displays in our own space too now. Such a lovely place run by lovely people
Submitted on Sunday, 15th April 2018 at 02:18:43 PM
Great venue and educational. Please update solar system display. Pluto is no longer a planet but a dwarf planet.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."