The Lollipop Tree Play School
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||3 Rosyntjiebos street
||Weekdays: 7am to 2pm
||R2300pm full week
|| From 18 Months - 4 years old
Intimate playgroup for toddlers established in 1996
- Educational play school for young children aged 18 months to 4 years.
- Half day from 7am to 2pm daily.
- 2, 3 and five days a week option.
- Breakfast and a cooked lunch provided.
- Two extra murals. Music Box & Action Ball x 4 terms.
- Potty training.
- Large homely classroom with large outside playground.
- Good security with cctv coverage and security firm.
- Two teachers plus domestic helper.
- A no pressure educational program with emphasis on learning through play.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
Submitted on Wednesday, 30th January 2019 at 10:24:33 PM
This is a lovely play school! Such a great environment for a first school for a child... a homely, fun environment and it’s run by a qualified nurse. I can be an overprotective parent but I really had peace of mind knowing Amanda was looking after my children. The other great plus for me is the small class. The children all get individual attention and the children always come home happy and excited about the arts and crafts they’ve done. Would definitely recommend!
Submitted on Wednesday, 30th January 2019 at 04:33:50 PM
Teacher Amanda was the only one who could console my little one when she had to start playgroup. Amanda really is a diamond in the sky, her experience, care and home away from home made my girl feel so comfortable. Amanda's routine and activities make the children grow through experiences. I would recommend Amanda and the Lollipop Tree to all.
Submitted on Wednesday, 30th January 2019 at 03:25:44 PM
I would highly recommend this school. My children enjoyed their time there. We have been away for a year now and my daughter still misses the school. It is a wholesome, "home away from home" environment.
Submitted on Monday, 6th March 2017 at 05:19:45 PM
Lovely atmosphere, my daughter loves it.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."