Send us an e-mail
||East Rand / EkurhuleniJohannesburgPretoria / TshwaneVaal Triangle / SedibengWest Rand
||Please contact us for costs
|| From 3 years - 10 years old
Life-size kitchen units for play for kids
We create stylish and well constructed life-size kitchen units for children from 3-10 years old. These innovative designs keep your budding little chefs engaged for hours.
Toys for kids aged 3 to 10 years old
Our units are built with care and great attention to detail. The designs are sleek and modern and all units come to you pre-assembled! We have different combinations available or single units to fit your space requirements.
Alternatively, please call us to discuss your very own custom unit.
Combination Units comprise of:
• Fridge/Freezer with ample storage
• Stove and oven with turning knobs, temperature markers and realistic cooker top
• Sink unit with removable stainless bowl for easy clean up. It also has a tap and ample under counter storage space.
• Upper cupboards with kitchen window or shelving
• Grocery 2/4 door – ideal for extra storage
• Stove Unit with oven, turning knobs, temperature markers and realistic cooker top
• Microwave unit with turning micro plate and extra storage
• Sink Unit with under cupboard storage
• Shelving unit with or without doors which also gives additional worktop space
• Average Combination Unit is 120cm x 120cm x 35cm
• Standard tall units (fridge/grocery) are 120cm high, 40cm wide and 35 cm deep
• Counter top units are 62cm high
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
Submitted on Tuesday, 6th November 2018 at 08:20:09 AM
I saw Spotted Zebra at an expo at The Glen, and their products are a work of art, great attention to detail, and great value for money, in my opinion. The couple that own this company, are also lovely people - Debbie makes these units herself - fabulous!
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."