Johannesburg Equestrian Centre
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Cnr Glensands and 6th Avenue
The Hill Johannesburg South Johannesburg
Tues to Fri: 8:00 to 17.30
Sat: 7:00 to 16:00
||Please contact us for costs
||From 6 years - All ages
We offer a safe environment for children to interact and socialise while enjoying the outdoors, as well as building relationships with horses.
Horse riding lessons
* From beginner to advanced lessons
* Private and group (no more than 6 per group)
* All pupils have theory and hands on practical lessons, they are taught to saddle up, groom, clean out hooves, take care of the horse's tack over and above learning how to ride.
Each horse/pony has a:
* personalised feeding programme (this includes vitamins and minerals)
* schooling/ work programme
* veterinary programme
* farrier Service
* grooming including hoof care
* equine dentist
* fully equipped jumping arena
* dressage menage
* lunging ring
* individual or group paddocks
Any child benefits from horse riding, because first and foremost it is a disciplined sport. We work with disabled riders as well as low muscle tone, ADD, ADHD and behavioural problem children.
Gymkana's and shows
We have in house gymkanas and shows throughout the year. It is a chance for the pupils to make their horses and ponies look beautifull and then to show their parents and friends how much they have achieved.
Keeping youngsters busy during the school holidays is what we do! Pony 'clinics', pony camps and fun days are held during all school holidays. Pupils get to spend time with the horses and with each other working together and having fun.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."