Safari lodge for families with amazing activities for all
- Home to 4 of the Big Five (excluding lions) and introducing cheetahs in 2024.
- Diverse range of wildlife as well as prolific bird species.
- A perfect family friendly destination catering to children of all ages
- The activities range from our popular Mini-Rangers course which includes: - archery
- Excite your little ones with the reward of a certificate at the end of the course as well as a lifelong keep sake memory of Mziki.
- Wildlife sightings from the swimming pool overlooking the local watering hole
- Hear a Yellow Billed Hornbill in the tree’s or discover a new bird species on your way back to the lodge after an exhilarating game drive
- Bask at the beauty of the Elephants grazing.
- Enjoy pure relaxation and pampering with a massage provided by our spa team.
- fishing and learning about the bush
- bird species
- and plants.
- Garden Chalets: One bedroom garden chalet with separate bathroom and large walk-in shower. Double sleeper couch for two small children 6 years or younger.
- Rondavels: Romantic room set up with semi-open bathroom, ideal for couples or honeymooners.
- Main lodge rooms: Standard room with king size bed overlooking the garden and pool, ideal for a couple.
- Family suites: New 2-bedroom family suites with lovely views. King and twin bedded room, with separate entrance to each bedroom. The joint bathroom with indoor-& outdoor shower and a free-standing bath tub.
Our range of accommodation options cater to every type of traveller. Regardless of if you are looking for somewhere for your honeymoon or a place for a family getaway, we’ll have you covered.
Currently no events.
Currently no competitions.