084 245 2213 131 2nd Avenue Alberton East Rand / Ekurhuleni View on Google Maps
083 427 7497 14 Quintondale Road
071 426 3200 39 Whisken Avenue
079 497 5409 62 Davidson Street
082 468 5367 49 Crawford Drive, Norscot
Aquatic Zone and Aquatots Swimming Schools
We are passionate about teaching swimming and look forward to sharing our experience, ideas, knowledge and above all our love for the aquatic environment with all South Africans.
Swimming is an essential life skill
Aquatic Zone believes that an active and fun life should be kick-started when children are still very young by engaging them in fun-filled activities. Swimming can have many positive outcomes, least of all being an essential life skill.
Learning to swim offers lifelong benefits
Learning to swim well, from an early age, provides lifelong benefits. Aquatic Zone has found that children who have started swimming earlier on in life pick up the swimming skills easier as they reach three years of age, whereas a three year old that has never swum before may take a little longer to get over their apprehension of water.
Aquatots - 0 to 36 months
The Aquatots Swim Program is a sing-song parent-tot group approach to teaching toddler swimming skills in a loving and fun-filled environment. Tuition is through the parent who generally accompanies the child in the water. On average there are six parent-tot pairs in the group. The lesson are 30 minutes in duration.
Learn to Swim
- The Learn to Swim program is for children of 3 years and older.
- The parents do not get in the pool for these lessons.
- The Learn to Swim program is endorsed by Swim South Africa.
- Our experienced and fully qualified teachers take the children from the very basics of swimming through to
independent free swimming in all four of the competitive strokes.
- Classes are in groups of 2, 3 or 4 depending on the child’s swimming ability.
- Lessons are 30 minutes.
Stroke Technique and Correction Classes
The first step in pre-stroke correction which bridges the gap between Learn to Swim and traditional stroke correction. The intensity will increase as the swimmers move through the different levels.
Adult Swim Lessons
- If you have made it to adulthood without learning to swim, it is never too late to learn.
- We offer adult swimming lessons from beginner to stroke correction and technique. No matter what your age, you can learn to swim and gain confidence in the water.
- Lessons are 30 minutes and done in groups of 2, 3 or 4 depending on ability.
Aquatic Zone and Aquatots Alberton
Marinda 084 245 2213
131 2nd Avenue, Elandsfontein, Alberton
Aquatic Zone and Aquatots Fairland
Tracey 079 497 5409
62 Davidson Street, Fairland, Randburg
Aquatic Zone and Aquatots Fourways
Tracey 082 468 5367
49 Crawford Drive, Norscot, Fourways, Sandton
Aquatic Zone and Aquatots Midrand
Jackie 071 426 3200
39 Whisken Avenue, Crowthorne, Midrand
Aquatic Zone and Aquatots Houghton (Norwood)
Jean 083 427 7497
14 Quintondale Road, Cheltondale, Johannesburg
Currently no deals.
Currently no events.
Currently no competitions.