to read our glowing review of Acrobranch
Fun outdoor activities in the heart of Jozi
- The Acro-twigs course (from 3 to 6 years old) works between 2-3m above the ground.
- Our Beginners Course, The Monkey Moves course, gradually increases up to 5m high above the ground.
- Our moderate course, the Swinging Tarzan, consists of zip lines, bridges, monkey bridges, Tarzan jumps and many other activities to challenge you.
- Certain obstacles are as high up as 10 meters. Then, for the more daring, why not attempt our High Flying course or Acrobungy.
Kids are informed of our safety regulations by qualified guides and they are constantly
around making sure that the kids adhere to the safety regulations.
Party venue, school outings and team-building activities
It’s the perfect outdoor activity for school outings, birthdays, bachelor/ettes, and/or team building events.
Safety is our priority at Acrobranch and we ensure that every individual is harnessed and given training before embarking on any of the courses.
September – April
Wed to Sun: 9am-6pm, (Last slot @4pm, Closing @6pm)
* Open on Public School Holidays & Public Holidays
May – August
Wed to Sun: 9am-5pm (Last slot @3pm, Closing @5pm)
*Open on Public School Holidays & Public Holidays
Acrobranches across Gauteng:
- James & Ethel Gray Park
Melrose Street Extension
- Corner of Valley Road &, Johannesburg Road
Plot 328 Rocky Ridge Rd
Acrobranch Centurion @ The Big Red Barn:
- The Big Red Barn
C/O Nelson & Glen Road
Acrobranch Garsfontein, Pretoria East
55 Garsfontein Road
Acrobranch Pretoria North:
18 Honingnestkrans Street
T's & C's