Senderwood East Rand / Ekurhuleni View on Google Maps
Scouts and Cub Group
Come along and start an adventure of a lifetime!
Getting outdoors is an important aspect of scouting… Whether it is camping, hiking, river rafting, pioneering or any of the other exciting activities we offer, we hope that you will participate in as much as possible and enjoy every moment!
We encourage parents to get involved, assist on the committee, fundraising, attending events… join in for your children’s life-changing adventure!
Currently no deals.
Currently no events.
Win a year membership fees to 1st Hellenic Cub and Scouts for your child worth R1600
Monday, 5th - Monday, 26th February 2024
This is your chance to learn life skills, leadership skills and working within a team whilst having fun!
Enjoy outdoor activities where cubs and scouts learn how to make knots, build structures, go camping, cook over an open fire, read maps, hike and loads more practical and useful life skills.
The competition is open to ages from 8 to 17 years of age. Depending on the age, they will either become a cub (ages 8 to 11) or a scout (12 to 17). The prize is for the annual membership which runs from the 1st March to the last day of scouting in December 2024. The child must be able to attend every Saturday afternoon from 3pm to 6pm for Scouts or 3:30pm-5:30pm for Cubs.
Note that the uniform, camp fees and other event fees are not included.
Get your child off the devices and let them have some fun outdoors with their peers.
To enter please answer the multiple choice questions below. Fill in your details and click send.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is valid from 5-26 February 2024
2. The winner will be selected on 27 February 2024
Winners are chosen by a random selection process from all the correct entries and will be contacted by telephone call the day after the competition closes. Should the selected entrant not be available immediately via phone call a new winner will be chosen until an entrant can be reached.
3. The winner will be confirmed via email.
4. Only residents living within the borders of South Africa can qualify for a prize.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. If prizes are unclaimed within 10 working days a new winner will be selected.
7. The prizes are valid for one year.
8. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. The prize is NOT transferable. Should you wish to pass the prize on to someone else, this is acceptable only if allowed by the company supplying the prize.
10. All entrants consent to their personal information being:
a. used by the organiser (being Jozikids); and
b. shared with the organiser's service providers (being the competition sponsor) for purposes of the competition and related identification;
c. Personal information relates to the entrants full name, email address and contact phone number;
d. by entering the competition, the entrant explicitly gives consent to the organiser and service provider mentioned hereinabove to use personal information as described for purposes of marketing
e. collection of information of entrants is in compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013 (POPI Act)
f. service providers of the competition may only use the personal information of entrants for purposes of marketing and may not share information with any other party. You always have the option to unsubscribe once you start receiving it.
11. The company supplying the prize will email you additional information about their products and deals. Please inform the company directly via email should you not wish to receive the information as mentioned hereinabove.