Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Various areas Johannesburg
||Offered at no cost to our single mothers, we do ask for their support and participation in our fundraisers.
|| From 5 years - 14 years old
NPO - Mentorship program for boys with absent fathers
The Character Company is an activity-based, long-term mentorship programme for young boys with absent fathers.
To achieve our goals, we focus on long-term mentoring and relationship building, instilling 5 specific values - courage, kindness, self-discipline, honesty and respect.
For boys aged 5 to 14 years old
We primarily work with young boys between the ages of 5 and 10 as an intake age, but our long-term mentorship approach means that we will continue to be part of their lives throughout their school career and beyond. We have initiated a small tee programme for our senior boys and will be introducing a Big-Brother leadership camp for our seniors soon.
- We have weekly activities for age similar groups of no more than 5 boys at a time.
- We have weekend activities where all the groups and sometimes families come together.
- We have various camps throughout the year.
- We provide a support structure for single mothers.
- We advocate for the better treatment of women and children.
- We run long term mentorship programmes for young boys with absent fathers.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.