Guided tours daily 8.30am to 1.30pm.
Cheetah Run Sat & Sun: 8am
We are closed on Mondays & Christmas Day
See below for details.
From 7 weeks - All ages
Click here to read a review of the Cheetah Centre.
We have developed a fun filled, educational and environmentally focused programme. Your children will learn about saving the planet, understanding and interacting with cheetah, tracking, documenting and casting spoor, attracting and identifying insects, differentiating alien from indigenous vegetation, turning waste into crafts and making paper from recycled paper and other material.
Book early as space is limited. A maximum of 20 children can be accommodated per programme.
The Ann van Dyk Cheetah Centre, De Wildt Cheetah and Wildlife Trust
* 3 hour guided tours
* Animals viewed on the tour include cheetah, african wild dog, brown hyena, caracal, african wild cat, vultures and various antelope species.
* Prior booking is essential and children under six are not permitted.
* 1 hr 30mins walking tour is offered to school groups with a minimum group size requirement of 30 and is led by a knowledgeable guide.
* The Outreach Education Programme visits schools with an ambassador cheetah.
* An interactive powerpoint slideshow is presented whereafter the ambassador cheetah is brought into the classroom and provided the group is not too large (150 or less)
* The duration of the presentation is approximately 1 hour.
See cheetah, African wild dog, brown hyena, vultures and various other wildlife species.
* Cheetah Run and 3 hour guided tour
Saturday and Sunday mornings; 8am
R510.00 per adult and R390.00 for children under 12 years (regrettably no children under 6)
* 3 hour guided tours
Tuesday to Sunday afternoons at 13h30;
Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings at 8h30
R340.00 per adult and R250.00 for children under 12 years (regrettably no children under 6)
Booking is essential.
School tours are R45.00 per pupil (3 teachers are admitted at no charge) and the Outreach Programme visits schools (rates on request) email@example.com
* Family Tour
The duration will be two hours and the cost R290.00 for adults, R200.00 for children 7 - 12 Years and children under the age of six R130.00, babes in arms no charge. Bring the kids to learn about our wildlife heritage.
Tuesday to Sunday - 2 hour guided tour - At 9h00 and 14h00
To book, please call Daleen – 012 504 9906 /7 /8 or 083 675 5668 / 083 892 0515 or please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adoptions - email@example.com
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."