South African Multiple Birth Association
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
|| From Birth - 17 years old
The South African Multiple Birth Association
SAMBA is a non profit organization that offers support and assistance to parents of multiples as well as multiples themselves. Anyone who has multiples or is a multiple can be a member.
There is an annual fee to join and you would receive a bi - monthly publication full of articles, a support network, teas and seminars and much more. We offer expectant parents seminars and toddler seminars all of which can be viewed on our website.
What does SAMBA offer?
* Provide moral and practical support to parents or guardians of multiple births (the primary purpose)
* Assist with various problems which may occur out of multiple births
* Educate parents/guardians on different aspects of multiple births
* Help in research projects specifically pertaining to multiples
* Broaden the understanding of those aspects of child development and rearing which relate especially to multiple births through the interchange of information between parents, educators, doctors and others having direct interest and appropriate experience
* To co-operate with other organisations in related fields
* To co-operate and liase with Multiple Birth Associations globally and other national and international organisations:
o By obtaining discounts and donations from suppliers, commodities, clothing and other necessities for the benefit of members
o Independently or jointly with customer or other organisations to investigate and report on safety of toys, medicines, clothing and other articles sold for the use or consumption of infants and children
o By running a second-hand facility
* Create an awareness amongst the public of what it means to be a parent, guardian or sibling of multiples, and also what it means to the children to be multiples.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."