East Rand / EkurhuleniJohannesburgPretoria / TshwaneVaal Triangle / SedibengWest Rand
InnerMagic children's self-esteem GAME : R599 (ex. post)
ParentMagic: raising kids positively BOOK R249 (ex.post)
From 5 years - 13 years old
Beat the lockdown boredom by playing online games - for the whole family.
Dates: 30 Mar - 3 Apr, 6 Apr - 10 Apr, 13 Apr - 16 Apr
- Online – via Zoom appointments with psychologist Carol Surya
- 5-13yrs & parents/grandparents
- Starts from R125 per child per playdate in group / R350 per child 1 on 1
- Kids play the InnerMagic children’s self-esteem game online with the developer, psychologist Carol Surya. This game gets kids thinking, talking and moving, while at the same building emotional intelligence and critical thinking!
The ‘Monopoly’ for feelings! Create meaningful fun for your kids and the whole family.
- All you need is a dice, and Carol will connect with your child or family from her ‘playroom’ with the boardgame, cards and fun developmental activities in full view.
- Players take turns moving along coloured stars (answering feel, do and say cards) on their way to the magical lands where they do activities to win magical rings.
- The first player to win six rings and return to Magic Land is the winner!
InnerMagic – children’s self esteem game for 5-13 yr olds
Click here to read about tips for playing with your kids
Wanting to have fun and share meaningful time getting closer to your kids? Looking for ways to get them moving, thinking and speaking more freely? Yearning to help build their self-esteem and teach them about feelings?
Here's a fabulously unique game (developed by a psychologist) which :
* boosts communication and language skills
* brings parents and children closer
* builds confidence and self-esteem
* effortlessly teaches kids about feelings
* encourages self reflection, sharing and compassion
* improves problem solving ability and critical thinking
* increases visual spatial awareness and eye-hand co-ordination
* magically helps kids to feel important and empowered
* strengthens all areas of development
Equally fascinating is "ParentMagic - raising kids positively" (2016), Carol's second book focusing on understanding, appreciating and connecting with today's generation of amazing children! Carol also offers talks, seminars and workshops around South Africa
Click here to read a review of this game by a preschool teacher who played it with her children.
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."