ParentMagic: raising kids positively BOOK R249 (ex.post)
Beat the lockdown boredom by getting your own InnerMagic children's self-esteem game (up to four players can play at a time)- fun for the whole family.
The game gets kids thinking, talking and moving, while at the same building emotional intelligence and critical thinking!
The ‘Monopoly’ for feelings! Create meaningful fun for your kids and the whole family.
- All you need is a dice, and Carol will connect with your child or family from her ‘playroom’ with the boardgame, cards and fun developmental activities in full view.
- Players take turns moving along coloured stars (answering feel, do and say cards) on their way to the magical lands where they do activities to win magical rings.
InnerMagic – children’s self esteem game for 5-13 yr olds
Click here to read about tips for playing with your kids
Click here for tips on positive parenting
Wanting to have fun and share meaningful time getting closer to your kids? Looking for ways to get them moving, thinking and speaking more freely? Yearning to help build their self-esteem and teach them about feelings?
Here's a fabulously unique game (developed by a psychologist) which :
* boosts communication and language skills
* brings parents and children closer
* builds confidence and self-esteem
* effortlessly teaches kids about feelings
* encourages self reflection, sharing and compassion
* improves problem solving ability and critical thinking
* increases visual spatial awareness and eye-hand co-ordination
* magically helps kids to feel important and empowered
* strengthens all areas of development
Parental support sessions:
Book yourself an online parental guidance consultation appointment (via Zoom) with psychologist Carol Surya.
Positive parenting online programs:
Be sure to book your spot for Carol's upcoming Conscious Discipline online program starting in July 2021. Participant numbers will be limited as this is a live zoom series.
Enquire via : email@example.com
Equally fascinating is "ParentMagic - raising kids positively" (2016), Carol's second book focusing on understanding, appreciating and connecting with today's generation of amazing children! Carol also offers talks, seminars and workshops around South Africa
Click here to read a review of this game by a preschool teacher who played it with her children.
Currently no deals.
Currently no events.
Currently no competitions.