Wanting to have fun and share meaningful time getting closer to your kids? Looking for ways to get them moving, thinking and speaking more freely? Yearning to help build their self-esteem and teach them about feelings?
Here's a fabulously unique game (developed by a psychologist) which :
* boosts communication and language skills
* brings parents and children closer
* builds confidence and self-esteem
* effortlessly teaches kids about feelings
* encourages self reflection, sharing and compassion
* improves problem solving ability and critical thinking
* increases visual spatial awareness and eye-hand co-ordination
* magically helps kids to feel important and empowered
* strengthens all areas of development
Equally fascinating is "ParentMagic - raising kids positively" (2016), Carol's second book focusing on understanding, appreciating and connecting with today's generation of amazing children! Carol also offers talks, seminars and workshops around South Africa
Click here to read a review of this game by a preschool teacher who played it with her children.
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."