Here's brief summary of protocols that will be put in place to create a safe environment:
- Group sizes limited to abide by the social distancing requirements
- A single entrance point will be used for everyone
- Contact details kept of all who enter the premises
- Sanitisers available at the entrance and other key places
- Face masks worn all the time, exceptions: eating, drinking, waterslides & pools.
- Social distancing of 1.5m is to be maintained wherever possible.
- Regular sanitisation of surfaces used.
Day resort with fun activities for the whole family
Pines Resort is the perfect place to cool down during a hot summerís day with your family and friends. There is a wide range of activities to splash into. Enjoy our swimming pools and numerous water slides, catering for all ages.
If you are feeling a little lazy and donít want to braai or bring in your own food and soft drinks, fear not, as we have a shop, bar and takeaway that sells delicious food.
Our facilities include toilets, change rooms, a Lapa to hire out, jungle gyms, and a splash pad. Braai facilities and shade are provided at each of our picnic areas. For the adventurous, a Rope Adventure Park, Chimp & Zee, provides an adrenaline rush and awesome views of the Water Park, at an additional fee.
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.
Submitted on Wednesday, 14th October 2020at 07:08:55 AM
I fell in love with this place the very first time I went there. I love the environment its very clean, even the pools are kept clean at all times. It's a very good place for a family outing.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."