We have implemented the following at our centre to ensure safety and hygiene during Covid-19:
- Sanitising station before entering with foot dispenser.
- Social distancing stickers from outside the door.
- Paper towel provided to ensure hygienic door handles.
- Screening questionnaire and temp test to be completed on arrival.
- Students with flu symptoms to rather do online lessons until they're better.
- Tutors wear face shields and masks while teaching.
- Clipboards used to avoid contact between student and tutor.
- Every second seat is vacant.
- All equipment is sterilised between sessions.
- Students encouraged to use the bathroom at home but can make use at the centre with strict sanitising protocols.
Make 2020 count with our:
- Free Assessment
- Tutor interactive contact sessions: - Online or at the Centre
- FREE online teaching modules for 2020
- Individual Revision Workshops
- 2020 core syllabus to cope with 2021 syllabus
- Workshops per topic or monthly tuition
Centre sanitised after every session
Qualified maths tutors and science tutors offer individual maths tutoring for Gr 4-12 plus science tutoring for Gr 10-12
Maths tutoring from grade 4 to grade 12
- Core Maths Grade 4 to 12,
- Maths Literacy Grade 10-12
- Upgrades through the IEB, Supplementary Preparation
- Also offer Cambridge (IGCSE, AS levels)
- NBT preparation
Physical Science tutoring from grade 10 to grade 12
- Physical Science Grade 10 – 12,
- Upgrades through the IEB
- Supplementary Preparation
Benefits of Master Maths and Science
- Professionally tailored individual Maths and Science tutoring based on each learners unique needs.
- Structured curriculum for both IEB and GDE learners.
- In-depth revision for tests and exams
- Call us for further information or to book a free, no obligation baseline sssessments
to find information about Master Maths in other areas throughout Gauteng.