Master Maths and Science Norwood
||Click below for branches in
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Office 1 First Floor Norwood Place
66 Grant Ave
||Lesson times :
Mon, Tues, Thur: 2.30-6pm
||Hourly Rates work on Sliding Scale
2 hours per week R187 per hour
3 hours per week R156 per hour
4 hours per week R138 per hour
Adheres to Covid Protocols.
Make this year count with our
- Free Assessment
- Tutor interactive contact sessions
- Online or centre-based lessons
- Centre sanitised after every session
- Individual Revision Workshops
- Workshops per topic or monthly tuition
Maths tutoring from grade 4 to grade 12
- Core Maths Grade 4 to 12,
- Maths Literacy Grade 10-12
- Upgrades through the IEB, Supplementary Preparation
- Also offer Cambridge (IGCSE, AS levels)
- NBT preparation
Physical science tutoring from grade 10 to grade 12
- Physical Science Grade 10 – 12,
- Upgrades through the IEB
- Supplementary Preparation
Matriculants: Need a better result? You can register with us, redo your portfolio and write the IEB exam at a Master Maths Exam Centre at the end of the year, or sign up to do the supplementary course to prepare you to write the May Exam at your school. Call us now to discuss your options!
Benefits of Master Maths and Science
- Professionally tailored individual Maths and Science tutoring based on each learners unique needs.
- Structured curriculum for both IEB and GDE learners.
- In-depth revision for tests and exams
- Call us for further information or to book a free, no obligation baseline assessments
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."