We have implemented the following at our centre to ensure safety and hygiene during Covid-19:
- Sanitising station before entering with foot dispenser.
- Social distancing stickers from outside the door.
- Paper towel provided to ensure hygienic door handles.
- Screening questionnaire and temp test to be completed on arrival.
- Students with flu symptoms to rather do online lessons until they're better.
- Tutors wear face masks while teaching.
- Every second seat is vacant.
- All equipment is sterilised between sessions.
- Students encouraged to use the bathroom at home but can make use at the centre with strict sanitising protocols.
Make this year count with our
- Free Assessment
- Tutor interactive contact sessions
- Online or centre-based lessons
- Centre sanitised after every session
- Individual Revision Workshops
- Workshops per topic or monthly tuition
Maths tutoring from grade 4 to grade 12
- Core Maths Grade 4 to 12,
- Maths Literacy Grade 10-12
- Upgrades through the IEB, Supplementary Preparation
- Also offer Cambridge (IGCSE, AS levels)
- NBT preparation
Physical Science tutoring from grade 10 to grade 12
- Physical Science Grade 10 – 12,
- Upgrades through the IEB
- Supplementary Preparation
Matriculants: Need a better result? You can register with us, redo your portfolio and write the IEB exam at a Master Maths Exam Centre at the end of the year, or sign up to do the supplementary course to prepare you to write the May Exam at your school. Call us now to discuss your options!
Benefits of Master Maths and Science
- Professionally tailored individual Maths and Science tutoring based on each learners unique needs.
- Structured curriculum for both IEB and GDE learners.
- In-depth revision for tests and exams
- Call us for further information or to book a free, no obligation baseline assessments
to find information about Master Maths in other areas throughout Gauteng.