Little Scientists Pty Ltd
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||By arrangement. Contact us for further details
||Our programme is ideal for schools and any social groups. Schools please contact us for registration.
* Sessions at schools and social groups charged per term.
* Costs for parties available on request.
|| From 3 years - 12 years old
Extra mural workshops for children
Science experiment activities
• 45 minute sessions weekly at schools preschools and primary schools and social groups
• Children use everyday materials to make their world a laboratory!
• Children leave each session with an understanding of what role a scientist, inventor, and engineer can play based on the experiment conducted
• Sessions are run by tutors with engineering and science degrees and always bring and exciting and authentic environment which is loved by children!
Pre-primary and primary schools can contact us for memorable demonstrations with the children
If you are looking for an out of the box party entertainment, contact us for the “Science Party in a Box”!
• Authentic science party where each child gets to wear a lab coat and safety goggles
• Variety of experiments and activities to choose from
• Science party packs available on request
• Show duration between 45 and 60 minutes
• Science themed décor and much more….
What is Little Scientists?
Little Scientists is an extramural and party entertainment programme focusing on science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM)
We provide learners with a fun, hands on experiment-based learning environment.
Research has proven that children learn and retain information as they learn through play and at Little Scientists we offer just that - an opportunity for children to use materials they see every day and make their environment a laboratory!
We believe in the program and trust that it can be a tool to make a difference in the country and the learners we come into contact with.
Why Little Scientists?
Children are born with inquisitive minds and an ability learn and gain confidence through what they are exposed to. Little Scientists encourages them to explore and discover the world around them, developing problem-solving mindsets with our fun and exciting hands-on experiment-based educational programme.
We believe the confidence and skills learnt through the programme will lay a solid foundation, not only for the children, but for our country, producing future thought leaders in Science and technology!
What makes Little Scientists unique?
The programme is designed by specialists in the various STEM topics and is endorsed by education experts with over 100 years combined experience. Our sessions are run by the best tutors with engineering and science degrees and always bring and exciting and authentic environment which is loved by children!
Children leave each session with an understanding of what role a scientist, inventor, and engineer can play based on the experiment conducted.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
Submitted on Saturday, 15th September 2018 at 04:51:07 PM
My daughter's 5th birthday had a science theme and we asked Little Scientists to come and do experiments as part of the party. All the kids had an absolute blast and the team were patient, so much fun and really made it awesome!
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."