Preparatory school for boys
King Edward VII Preparatory School is a boys’ government school situated in Houghton, Johannesburg. Pupils are admitted from Grade 0 to Grade 7. We share the same grounds and sports facilities as King Edward VII School (K.E.S), our high school. K.E.S admits pupils from Grade 8 to Matric.
What we offer:
- A top quality academic education with manageable-sized classes.
- Dedicated and qualified teachers with traditional values and innovative ideas.
- Excellent facilities, including a Media Centre, Computer Centre, Grade 0 House, a state of the art Design and Technology Centre and a brand new Indoor Sports Centre.
- A full extra mural programme allowing boys to participate in as many activities as they wish, at no extra cost.
- A wide variety of sport, catering for all boys, including Athletics, Cricket, Cross Country, Football, Hockey, Rugby, Squash, Swimming, Tennis and Water Polo.
- A large number of cultural extra murals, including Battle of the Books, Board Games, Chess, Choir, Computer Club and Speech and Drama.
- Privately run, on site services including an Aftercare Centre, occupational and remedial therapists, a paediatric physiotherapist and an educational psychologist.
Currently no deals.
Currently no events.
Currently no competitions.