Honeydew Roodepoort West Rand View on Google Maps
We are open to the public on weekends & PH, no bookings required. Weekdays are for private events
10am-5pm, last ticket sales 2:45pm
PEN Every Wed, Sat & Sun plus 15 Dec, 26 Dec, 1 Jan
R450 family (2a2c)
- You are welcome to bring a picnic or adjourn to one of the local eateries.
- All safety protocols are in place. Please adhere to Covid rules during your visit.
- Weekend pricing - Adults R150 Children R100 Family ticket (2a2c) R450
Weekend maze adventures for the whole family
We are open to the public on weekends and public holidays for family adventure and exercise on Saturdays and Sundays (and public holidays). We will be closed weekdays other than for small private events that comply with the current regulations.
We have the following mazes open (gate price covers all mazes):
• Green Maze – a very tricky small maze made from indigenous plants.
• 2 x Rope maze, suits everyone, Race each other over and under the ropes!
• 5 x Six minute mazes, mind puzzles, suits everyone.
• Soccer shooting game-suits everyone
• Climbing wall – traverse the highest peaks, suits 12 and under
• Hoopla – suits everyone
• Labyrinth- suits everyone; follow the curving paths until you reach the center of the labyrinth. Demonstrates the difference between a maze and a labyrinth
• Elemental maze- Open. A more traditional maze, made from reeded walls, and with 9 doors that can be repositioned to refresh the challenge! There are five secret gardens to discover based on the 4 elements, Earth, Air, Fire and Water and the Garden of Reflection. A very tricky maze! Will take about 90 minutes to solve. The maze is altered regularly so frequent visitors can never learn the maze! Everyone is given the Elemental Challenge sheet, and the objective is to find the 5 gardens and the 10 quiz boards and find there way out. There is staff in the maze to assist you if you cannot find your way out. Children under 15 need to be accompanied by an adult!
Open for School outings and corporate events
We are pleased to announce that bookings for weekday events have started to come in again. If you have a Covid-delayed booking from 2020 or would like to arrange a new school outing or a corporate event please contact us.
For more information consult our website or contact us by email.
We are not scheduling public moonlight mazes just yet but you can arrange a private one.
We remain open on weekends and public holidays for family outings, social adventure, and for kids parties.
Please call to see how busy we are, as we will restrict the number of people in the maze at any one time. We so hope that you will come and enjoy some time in the fresh air.
Currently no deals.
Currently no events.
Currently no competitions.