Cooking Up A Storm Culinary Experiences
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||From 5 years - All ages
Culinary parties for kids
Are you looking for a fun activity to keep the kids entertained at your child's next birthday? A culinary party is the answer! Not only will we keep the kids busy for 2.5 to 3 hours (depending on their age), you will be able to enjoy the party too!
Our culinary parties are unforgettable! It can be customised as follows:
- the party can take in the comfort of your own home! We have done parties on patio's, in garages, dining rooms and kitchen. Also in clubhouses, restaurants and church halls (to name a few!). We can also recommend approved venues in and around Gauteng.
- the party can be conducted in Afrikaans or English.
- the items the kids make are age-specific and can be tied in with the party's theme, e.g. Ballerina, Coco, Construction, Dinosaurs, Doc McStuffins, Emoji's, Ferdinand, Finding Dory, Lego, Moana, Paw Patrol, Star Wars, The Secret Life of Pets, Trolls, Unicorn and many more!
- the ideal age is 5+, but I do have options for smaller kids when accompanied by an adult, adults, etc.
- most popular party options: "I made it myself!/Ek het dit self gemaak!" or Master Chef (please contact us about options)
- “I made it myself!”
= R235 per person
- Masterchef party = R285 per person
Please contact us for a quote for parties for kids 13 years and older/high school kids.
Please see Cooking Up A Storm's Facebook page for more photo's.
Culinary services offered by Cooking Up A Storm Culinary Experiences:
• Culinary parties for kids - standard or Masterchef (scroll down for more info)
• Customised on-site culinary lessons for individuals - for yourself, your kids or your domestic worker/housekeep/nanny or au pair. The lessons take place in your own kitchen! Kids can also do the lessons as an extra-curricular activity
• Hands-on culinary sessions for social, corporate or staff training & team building
• Consulting on Food Service in the hospitality industry, e.g. Guesthouses and Bed & Breakfasts (also for corporate canteens)
• Recipe development
• Motivational talks and individual consultations on healthy eating
• Weekly or monthly healthy meal plans with grocery lists for the busy cook
• Supplier of a variety of quality culinary equipment, e.g. aprons, oven mittens, Wizbake reusable baking sheets, etc. Also the sought-after Art of Cooking Recipe book by renowned author Carolie de Koster.
We offer a mobile culinary service, i.e. we make house calls!
Please contact Jeanri on 083 408 8802 for more info on the above.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."