Cooking and Baking Parties For Kids:
We provide a mobile culinary service, so we can come to you!
Our culinary parties are unforgettable! It can be customised as follows:
- the party can take in the comfort of your own home! We have done parties on patio's, in garages, dining rooms and kitchens. Also in clubhouses, restaurants and church halls (to name a few!). Contact us for venue options in and around Gauteng if you prefer not to host the party at your house.
- the party can be conducted in Afrikaans or English.
- the items the kids make are age-specific and can be tied in with the party's theme, e.g. Aladdin, Alice In Wonderland, Among Us, Army, Ballerina, Big Hero 6, Bunnies, Butterbean's Cafe, Coco, Construction, Dinosaurs, Doc McStuffins, Dragon, Emoji's, Farm Animals, Finding Dory, Flamingo, Fortnite, FRIENDS, Frozen, Llama, Lego, LOL, Mermaid, Minecraft, Mickey Mouse, Minions, Moana, Owl, Paw Patrol, Panda, Puppy, Racing Cars, Red Riding Hood, Shaun The Sheep, The Secret Life of Pets, Under the Sea, Unicorn, Wild Animals, Woodlands and many more!, Lego, Llama, Moana, Paw Patrol, Star Wars, The Secret Life of Pets, Trolls, Unicorn and many more!
- the ideal age is 5+, but we do have options for smaller kids when accompanied by an adult, adults, etc.
- most popular party options: "I made it myself!/Ek het dit self gemaak!" or Master Chef (please contact us about options)
- Standard option aka “I made it myself!”
= R250 per person
- Luxury option aka Masterchef = R300 per person
Please contact us for a quote for parties for kids 13 years and older/high school kids.
Please see Cooking Up A Storm's Facebook
page for more photos.
For moms who prefer to do it yourself, we now also have a "Culinary Party In A Box" option, which includes everything you need to host your own unforgettable culinary party (from chef's hats to recipe booklets, step-by-step instructions, etc.). Customised aprons, cookie cutters, etc. can be ordered as well. We have different packages to choose from - from a basic package to a package that includes the dry ingredients for the culinary activity as well. Please contact us for more info.
Do-It Yourself Cookie Kits
Our DIY Cookie Kits are popular because:
– the cookies are baked to order, i.e. guaranteed freshness
– the cookies have no added preservatives
– the cookies are made from quality ingredients
– the cookies contain no eggs
– the ingredients in the kits are 100% South African!
– comprehensive step-by-step instructions are provided to make decorating and assembling easy peasy!
Planning a year-end function/get-together with colleagues, clients, friends or family members? Our Cookie Decorating Workshops are very popular and a great activity for spending quality time with loved ones, clients, colleagues, etc.. A workshop can be booked on a date of your choice (7 days of the week). The workshop can take place either at a private house or at a venue. Contact us for more information.
Visit www.cookingupastorm.co.za/shop to place your order or send a Whatsapp to 083 408 8802 for more information.
Culinary Services (Cooking/Baking parties & classes) offered include:
• Customised on-site culinary parties for kids - standard or Masterchef (we have venue options too!)
• Customised on-site culinary lessons for individuals - for yourself, your kids or your domestic worker/housekeeper/nanny or au pair. The lessons take place in your own kitchen! Kids can also do the lessons as an extra-curricular activity
• Hands-on culinary sessions for social, corporate or staff training & team building
• Consulting on Food Service in the hospitality industry, e.g. Guesthouses and Bed & Breakfasts
• Recipe development
• Motivational talks and individual consultations on healthy eating
• Weekly or monthly healthy meal plans with grocery lists for the busy cook
• Supplier of a variety of quality culinary equipment, e.g. scribe tools (for cookie decorating), the sought-after Art of Cooking Recipe book by renowned author Carolie de Koster, etc.
We offer a mobile culinary service, i.e. we make house calls!
Please contact Jeanri on 083 408 8802 for more info on the above.