Cooking Up A Storm Culinary Experiences
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Linden Randburg Johannesburg
||From 5 years - All ages
Festive Season 2020 Do-It-Yourself Cookie Kits:
Are you looking for a fun and creative activity to keep your kids (or yourself!) busy during the Festive Season? Or a unique gift for that special family member, friend, colleague or client? Look no further. Our Do-It-Yourself Cookie Kits are just the thing! Our kits consist of everything you need to create a culinary masterpiece – from freshly baked gingerbread or sugar cookies, to candy, royal icing, piping bags and comprehensive step-by-step instructions. There are 18 Festive Season-themed designs to choose from! Some are even 2D and 3D! From a traditional Gingerbread House to Santa In Fleight with Reindeer and all! Also a nativity scene, a train and Santa's sleigh. There is something for everyone! Please visit our online shop to see photo’s of the decorated cookies.
Our kits are popular for the following reasons:
- the cookies are baked to order, i.e. guaranteed freshness
- the cookies have no added preservatives
- the cookies are made from quality ingredients
- the cookies are 0.5 cm thick, which means it is easier to work with and there is more to eat!
- the ingredients in the kits are 100% South African!
All of our kits are available on our online shop (www.cookingupastorm.co.za/shop). We also have Festive Season-themed cookie cutter sets. A 2D Nativy Scene, a 3D Northpole Express Train and a 3D Santa's Sleigh.
We will leave it to you to decide if you are going to use the kits to keep your kids out of mischief during the upcoming extra long school holiday’s or if you are going to gift it to friends, family members or clients. Whatever you decide, I guarantee the recipients will love their gifts!
Be sure to place your order before 20 November to avoid disappointment. All kits will be ready to either be couriered or collected on the 1st of December. If you need the kits sooner, just let use know when you place your order.
A Cookie Decorating Workshop is a great way for friends, family members or colleagues to spend quality time together while letting the creative juices flow. Be sure to book soon as my diary is filling up fast for November and Desember! Please call us for more information.
Culinary parties for kids
Are you looking for a fun activity to keep the kids entertained at your child's next birthday? A culinary party is the answer! Not only will we keep the kids busy for 2.5 to 3 hours (depending on their age), you will be able to enjoy the party too!
Our culinary parties are unforgettable! It can be customised as follows:
- the party can take in the comfort of your own home! We have done parties on patio's, in garages, dining rooms and kitchen. Also in clubhouses, restaurants and church halls (to name a few!). We can also recommend approved venues in and around Gauteng.
- the party can be conducted in Afrikaans or English.
- the items the kids make are age-specific and can be tied in with the party's theme, e.g. Ballerina, Coco, Construction, Dinosaurs, Doc McStuffins, Emoji's, Ferdinand, Finding Dory, Lego, Moana, Paw Patrol, Star Wars, The Secret Life of Pets, Trolls, Unicorn and many more!
- the ideal age is 5+, but I do have options for smaller kids when accompanied by an adult, adults, etc.
- most popular party options: "I made it myself!/Ek het dit self gemaak!" or Master Chef (please contact us about options)
- “I made it myself!”
= R235 per person
- Masterchef party = R285 per person
Please contact us for a quote for parties for kids 13 years and older/high school kids.
Please see Cooking Up A Storm's Facebook page for more photos.
For moms who prefer to do it yourself, we now also have a "Culinary Party In A Box" option, which includes everything you need to host your own unforgettable culinary party (from chef's hats to recipe booklets, step-by-step instructions, etc.). Customised aprons, cookie cutters, etc. can be ordered as well. We have different packages to choose from - from a basic package to a package that includes the dry ingredients for the culinary activity as well. Please contact us for more info.
Culinary services offered by Cooking Up A Storm Culinary Experiences:
• Culinary parties for kids - standard or Masterchef
• Customised on-site culinary lessons for individuals - for yourself, your kids or your domestic worker/housekeep/nanny or au pair. The lessons take place in your own kitchen! Kids can also do the lessons as an extra-curricular activity
• Hands-on culinary sessions for social, corporate or staff training & team building
• Consulting on Food Service in the hospitality industry, e.g. Guesthouses and Bed & Breakfasts (also for corporate canteens)
• Recipe development
• Motivational talks and individual consultations on healthy eating
• Weekly or monthly healthy meal plans with grocery lists for the busy cook
• Supplier of a variety of quality culinary equipment, e.g. scribe tools (for cookie decorating), the sought-after Art of Cooking Recipe book by renowned author Carolie de Koster, etc.
We offer a mobile culinary service, i.e. we make house calls!
Please contact Jeanri on 083 408 8802 for more info on the above.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."