Culinary parties for kids
Are you looking for a fun activity to keep the kids entertained at your child's next birthday? A culinary party is the answer! Not only will we keep the kids busy for 2.5 hours, you will be able to enjoy the party too!
Our culinary parties are unforgettable! It can be customised as follows:
- the party can take place at Cooking Up A Storm's venue in Robindale, Randburg (you will have exclusive use of our venue) or in the comfort of your own home! We have done parties on patio's, in garages, in restaurants and church halls (to name a few!)
- the party can be conducted in Afrikaans or English.
- the items the kids make are age-specific and can be tied in with the party's theme, e.g. Ballerina, Coco, Construction, Dinosaurs, Doc McStuffins, Emoji's, Ferdinand, Finding Dory, Lego, Moana, Paw Patrol, Star Wars, The Secret Life of Pets, Trolls, Unicorn and many more!
- the ideal age is 5+, but I do have options for smaller kids when accompanied by an adult, adults, etc.
- most popular party options: "I made it myself!/Ek het dit self gemaak!" or Master Chef
- “I made it myself!”
= R210.00 per person (ages 5 to 12)
- Masterchef party = R260.00 per person (8+ years)
Please contact us for a quote for parties for kids 13 years and older.
You can also book a Gingerbread House Decorating party. Please contact us for more info.
Please see Cooking Up A Storm's Facebook page for more photo's.
** NEW! Gingerbread House items **
We have added two new items to our popular DIY Gingerbread House Kits: Mugtoppers and a midi gingerbread house. We also have Decorated Gingerbread Houses which make great gifts for family, friends or clients. Please click here
** Our very own aprons **
We launched our own range of aprons with matching oven mittens in 2017. They are selling like sweet cakes! The aprons can be ordered as an optional extra when you book a culinary party. It can also be bought once off. Customised aprons in the size and colour of your choice as well as with either embroidering or printing can also be ordered. Please click here
Other services offered by Cooking Up A Storm:
• Customised individual culinary lessons in your own kitchen! For yourself, your kids, your domestic worker or nanny.
• Culinary demonstrations on a variety of topics (in your own house if you prefer)
• Hands-on culinary sessions for social, corporate or staff training & team building
• Recipe development
• Motivational talks and individual consultations on healthy eating
• Weekly or monthly healthy meal plans with grocery lists for the busy cook
• Supplier of a variety of quality culinary utensils & equipment, e.g. Wizbake reusable baking sheets, etc.
• Kitchen accessory, bakeware and gadget demonstrations.