Cooking and baking parties for kids:
We provide a variety of mobile culinary services, so we can come to you!
Are you looking for a unique activity to keep the kids entertained at your child's next birthday party? Look no further. Our culinary parties/events are popular with girls and boys from age 5! We'll keep the kids busy so that you can relax and enjoy your child's party too! You deserve it! We will bring everything required for the activity, so you can sit back and enjoy the party too! Just let us know when and where! It is also an option to have the party at a venue of your choice.
Our culinary parties are unforgettable! It can be customised as follows:
- the party can take in the comfort of your own home! We have done parties on patio's, in garages, dining rooms and kitchens. Also in clubhouses, restaurants and church halls (to name a few!). Contact us for venue options in and around Gauteng if you prefer not to host the party at your house.
- the party can be conducted in Afrikaans or English.
- the items the kids make are age-specific and can be tied in with the party's theme, e.g. Aladdin, Alice In Wonderland, Among Us, Army, Ballerina, Big Hero 6, Bunnies, Butterbean's Cafe, Coco, Construction, Dinosaurs, Doc McStuffins, Dragon, Emoji's, Encanto, Farm Animals, Finding Dory, Flamingo, Fortnite, FRIENDS, Frozen, Lego, Llama, LOL, Mermaid, Minecraft, Mickey Mouse, Minions, Moana, Owl, Paw Patrol, Panda, Puppy, Racing Cars, Red Riding Hood, Shaun The Sheep, Star Wars, The Secret Life of Pets, Under the Sea, Unicorn, Wild Animals, Woodlands and many more!
- the ideal age is 5+, but we do have options for smaller kids when accompanied by an adult, adults, etc.
- Standard option aka “I made it myself!” = R260 per child
- Luxury option aka Masterchef = R310 per child
- Cooking option = R360 per child (12+ years only)
Please contact us for a quote for parties for kids 13 years and older/high school kids.
Please see Cooking Up A Storm's Facebook page for more photos.
Do-It Yourself Cookie Kits
Since its launch in 2017, hundreds of children (and adults!) have been assembling and decorating our cookie kits with family, friends and colleagues.
Our kits are popular because:
- the ingredients in the kits are 100% South African;
- comprehensive step-by-step instructions are provided to make decorating and assembling the cookies.
The cookies in our kits are:
- baked to order, i.e. guaranteed freshness
- made from quality ingredients
- preservatives free
Visit our online shop to see the different designs we have available.
Planning a year-end function/get-together with colleagues, clients, friends or family members? Our Cookie Decorating Workshops are very popular and a great activity for spending quality time with loved ones, clients, colleagues, etc. A workshop can be booked on a date of your choice (7 days of the week). The workshop can take place either at a private house or at a venue. Contact us for more information.
Culinary services (cooking/baking parties & classes) offered include:
- Customised on-site culinary parties for kids - standard or Masterchef (we have venue options too!)
- Customised on-site culinary lessons for individuals - for yourself, your kids or your domestic worker/housekeeper/nanny or au pair. The lessons take place in your own kitchen! Kids can also do the lessons as an extra-curricular activity
- Hands-on culinary sessions for social, corporate or staff training & team building
- Consulting on Food Service in the hospitality industry, e.g. Guesthouses and Bed & Breakfasts
- Recipe development
- Motivational talks and individual consultations on healthy eating
- Weekly or monthly healthy meal plans with grocery lists for the busy cook
- Supplier of the sought-after Art of Cooking Recipe book by renowned author Carolie de Koster. New books to be added soon!
We offer a variety of mobile culinary services, i.e. we make house calls!
Please contact Jeanri on 083 408 8802 for more info on the above.
Currently no deals.
Currently no events.
Currently no competitions.