Emmarentia Randburg Johannesburg
Sat: 7.30am to 1pm
Occupational therapy aims to improve function to allow children to engage independently in personal management, play and school tasks.
This includes assessment of the student’s physical, perceptual, social, emotional and their psychosocial abilities that may hinder function.
Learner Support performed by Amanda Fallick; working in the field for 40+years. Aims at providing learner support for areas the student is lacking in academically
OT assists kids in the following ways:
• Down syndrome, autism, developmental delays, and ADD/ADHD
• Learning and school difficulties.
OT also offers:
• Splints, wheelchair and assistive devices
• Group therapy for parents to assist with coping, adaptation and insight
• Group therapy for children i.e School difficulties, behavioural deficits and social dysfunction. Group Therapy for fine motor skills also held at Montessoris as an extra-mural; Little Hills Montessori in Emmarentia makes use of this service
• School readiness assessments for Grd 0, preschoolers and Grd R.
Currently no deals.
Currently no events.
Currently no competitions.