The Big Red Barn, C/O Nelson & Glen Road Sunlawns Estate Olifantsfontein Centurion
Rosemary Hill 257 R964 Pretoria East
18 Honingnestkrans Street Soutpan Road Pretoria North
Mon-Sun: 9am to 6pm (last slot 4pm)
CLOSED ON XMAS AND NEW YEAR
DEC 24 & 31: OPEN UNTIL 2pm
From 3 years - All ages
Click here to read our glowing review of Acrobranch
Visits during Covid-19
Indoors killing you? Need some fresh air and fun?
Acrobranch has always seen safety as our First Priority & it is no different with this pandemic.
For your safety & our safety we have implemented the following Rules:
- NO MASK = NO ENTRY
- Gloves are compulsory (available at the park for R20.00 a pair).
- Sanitiser will be available at all relevant areas.
Acrobranch Outdoor Sport Activity for Kids, Teens & Adults
Come discover an original outdoor activity where you go from tree to tree doing fun exercises testing your balance, strength and focus. Acrobranch combines sport and adventure in a fun playful setting.
Exhilarating courses for all levels
- The Acro-twigs course (from 3 to 6 years old) works between 2-3m above the ground.
- Our Beginners Course, The Monkey Moves course, gradually increases up to 5m high above the ground.
- Our moderate course, the Swinging Tarzan, consists of zip lines, bridges, monkey bridges, Tarzan jumps and many other activities to challenge you.
- Certain obstacles are as high up as 10 meters. Then, for the more daring, why not attempt our High Flying course or Acrobungy.
Kids are informed of our safety regulations by qualified guides and they are constantly
around making sure that the kids adhere to the safety regulations.
Party venue, corporate events and team-building
From ziplining and walking across narrow and wobbly bridges, to trying not to look down when youre so high up, the different obstacle courses are a fantastic experience and definitely worth a try. Its the perfect outdoor activity for school outings, birthday parties, bachelor/ettes, and/or team building events.
Acrobranches in Pretoria:
Acrobranch Centurion @ The Big Red Barn: - The Big Red Barn
C/O Nelson & Glen Road
Acrobranch Rosemary Hill, Pretoria East - Rosemary Hill
Acrobranch Pretoria North: 18 Honingnestkrans Street
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."