Registered NGO assisting kids with special needs & their families
At Care4u2 we specialise and take pride in our Respite and Outreach Programs. We are a growing organisation with dedicated members and volunteers aiming to make a difference in the lives of individuals with special needs and their families.
Respite care/short break is the provision of short-term, temporary relief to those who are caring for family members living with disabilities.
The Outreach Programme is designed to cater for additional needs of individuals living with disabilities. We provide services to individuals and families to enhance the quality of their lives.
A Healing Holiday is provided when circumstances don't allow for parents and children to be separated. The family is sent on a holiday to revitalise and rejuvenate. It is a time for the family to bond, get to know each other outside of all the daily stresses and to have fun.
Employment & learnerships
When we come into contact with potential employers we connect them to potential candidates living with disabilities for job shadowing opportunities or learnerships.
How can you help?
* Accommodation : Partnerships with Hotel Groups / Timeshares / B&B's
* Transport : Partnerships with Airlines / Car Rental Companies
* Food Parcels for : Respite Care /Healing Holidays / Outreach Programme
* Leisure Activity Funds: To cover miscellaneous activities on respite care / healing holidays
* Stipends for Learnerships: Monthly amounts to cover independence from school to work transition
* Funds for Assistive Devices: Wheelchairs / Ramps / Hearing Aids / Computers, etc
* Miscellaneous : Toiletries/ Clothing / Gift Packs
Please click here
for our banking details