Are you looking for something different to do with your kids where they have space to play, away from screens, where you can really bond and have fun?
Join us on the 5th of May for Johannesburg’s first Family Pramathon as we come together for a fun-packed day starting with a chilled 3km fun walk and a “Pimp your pram” dress up competition.
The venue, Val Bonne Country Estate, nestled in the beautiful Modderfontein Nature Reserve, offers pre-order picnic baskets on request, or there will be a variety of yummy food and drinks vendors available too. Those that want to relax, can claim their picnic spot on the rolling green lawns and watch the walk from the comfort of their own picnic blanket.
The Pramathon 2019 is proudly supporting Cotlands who champion early child development in underprivileged communities. Please bring all your unused baby things for donation, including clothes, toys, books and equipment
ENTERTAINMENT FOR ALL AGES
Entertainment for the kids include activities hosted by The Clamber Club, face painting, craft stations and functional fun games for kids of all ages, including the “Eye Spy” game for older kids along the walk.
STUFF YOU SHOULD KNOW
Are dads welcome?
- Yes we would love dads there and there’s brand new Craft Brewery to explore.
Can you only do the 3km walk if you are pushing a pram?
- Not at all, everyone is welcome, or you can chill on the lawn and spectate
Will it be worth coming if my kids are out of prams already?
- Absolutely there will be entertainment for all ages
Is the route all tarred?
- No! This is a country venue and half of the walk is on a flat dirt and grass flat track, but most prams will manage on this route.
What payment system will there be at the venue?
- It will all be a cashless, card only payment system which will be uniform across food, drink and market stall vendors making it easy for you to purchase whatever
Registration starts from 08:00am and pram walk starts at 10am sharp! Event closes at 4pm.
No pets, bicycles or own food and drinks allowed