Join Crawford International for a on Positive Parenting Webinar. Register here
- Wednesday, 3 March 2021,
- from 7pm – 8pm.
The executive headmaster of Crawford International Pretoria, Dr Wilfred Bock, will be your host. He will be chatting to parenting expert and educational psychologist Diana Dawes about how to:
- keep your cool during a temper tantrum,
- stay positive when the going gets tough,
- understand your child’s unique personality,
- build a trusting relationship with your child, and
- focus on emotional literacy, listening and communication.
Crawford International is a leader in celebrating the uniqueness and individuality of each child as they believe that every child is a masterpiece. To embrace each child’s individualism, they offer:
- a personalised learning pathway,
- a quality education that provides students with the knowledge, skills and understanding they need to succeed in today’s world,
- a unique environment in which students can confidently develop as individuals,
- access to mentors and a mentorship programme, and
- a wellness framework that monitors students’ mental health.
Why Crawford International?
Crawford International is part of the Schools Division of ADvTECH Ltd, a JSE-listed company, and has more than 23 years’ experience preparing students to be the leaders of tomorrow. In 2020, Crawford International students collectively achieved a 100% pass rate in the National Senior Certificate (NSC) examination.
Crawford International – your school of choice.
More info on the positive parenting webinar
Click here to see what you can expect from the Positive Parenting webinar.
Visit the website to learn more about Crawford International Schools.
Remember to follow the #LiveYourBestLife series