Shout out to kid’s cricket clubs and school teams nationwide – you’re in the innings for a great win! This season. 3 KFC Mini – Cricket teams get to join their Protea heroes on tour for their next KFC T20 Internationals in South Africa for these awesome pre – match and game day experiences.
Day 1: the day leading up to the match with the Proteas includes:
- an intense warm-up session ahead of the KFC T20 International match
- seeing the Proteas behind the scenes in a personal locker room experience
- running onto the pitch with them
- chances to take selfie’s, sign autographs and high five your favourite cricketing hero while on tour
Day 2: the Match Day with the Proteas includes
- doing the coin toss which starts the day
- singing the national anthem
- getting active on the boundaries as ball boys or girls.
HOW TO ENTER
- Simply dial *120*7535# or Click here to enter
- Entries close on the 16th of September 2018.
Inspiring young South African cricketers
KFC Public Affairs Director, Thabisa Mkhwanazi says, “Through the KFC Mini-Cricket programme, we have created a tour platform that brings kids closer to their cricketing heroes. This season, we sought to create a new experience for the kids – one that is memorable and once again, life-changing by giving them an opportunity to rub shoulders with their Protea heroes when they take on Zimbabwe.” Proteas all-rounder Andile Phehlukwayo wants to make a difference. “We look forward to taking them behind the scenes and getting to know them through the various experiences during this tour, and we hope it continues to ignite the passion for the beautiful game of cricket,”
KFC Mini – Cricket. Getting Kids Active