The Beacon Easter Bunny has been hiding delicious chocolate marshmallow eggs everywhere because it’s time to let the hunt begin! Don’t forget to join the Easter Egg Hunt Game to donate Eggs to charity.
Join me and my friends at the below locations for a day of family fun and delicious treats:
Beacon Bunny will be at the annual Easter Eggsplorer event hosted at the Durban Botanic Garden. Participants will engage with nature and learn about various types of flora/fauna and park life whilst seeking the reward of a chocolate treat at the end.
When: 20 – 21 April, 10am – 3pm
Cost: R95 per person, Price includes entry into hunt, goody bag, mascot meet and greet and entertainment. Tickets will be sold via Webtickets
In addition to the hunt, there will be various activities on offer for children and families.
- Obstacle course challenges along the trail
- 500 Golden Eggs hidden within the garden -spot prizes to be won
- Kids Activity Garden – face painting, mascot meet & greet, sand art, cupcake decorating, ceramic painting, slime workshop
- Easter Olympics arena – obstacle course for kids
- Picnic facilities and live music
Hop by Sibaya Casino for an Easter Egg Hunt for loads of entertainment for the kids. Check out the carousel, train ride, round tower, obstacle course, jumping castle and climbing wall.
When: 19 – 20 April (1pm – 5pm); 21 April (12pm – 4pm)
Cost: R60 per child, free entry for over 18yrs. MVG discounts available
Meet the Beacon Easter Bunny for daily Easter egg treats at Galleria.
When : Apr 19-21
Cost: Parking Ticket