By Heather Step, a stay at home mom to Nicholas. After enduring 5 yrs of infertility he was totally worth the wait! When she isn’t following him around she likes writing and blogging . She founded South African Mom Blogs and lives in Joburg, with her husband, little Nicky, and their two dogs.
This is a great recipe for those with kids who
1) Won’t eat breakfast (my mom made this for me for that reason)
2) Are addicted to biscuits (my child is)
½ cup sugar
1 dessert spoon syrup
1 t bicarbonate of soda
1 T boiling water
1 cup Pronutro
1 cup oats
1 cup flour
- Melt the marge and add the sugar and syrup.
- In a separate cup, dissolve the bicarb in the boiling water.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Pronutro, oats and flour.
- Combine all ingredients and the egg.
- Press in a pan and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.