The Beacon Easter Bunny has been hiding delicious chocolate marshmallow eggs everywhere because it’s time to let the hunt begin! Don’t forget to join the Easter Egg Hunt Game to donate Eggs to charity.
Join me and my friends at the below locations for a day of family fun and delicious treats:
|Carnival City||Rand Show|
|Joburg Zoo||Sun City|
When: 20 – 21 April
The Randshow turns 125 years this year and they plan to be bigger than ever before. The Beacon Bunny and his friends have jumped in, to add to the excitement. All you need to do is purchase the Rand Show Tickets and at no extra cost, you can join in the fun Bunny over the Easter Weekend. There will be a hunt with maps and lots of Marshmallow Eggs to be given away.
When: 21 April
The Beacon Bunny will be at the Joburg Zoo on Easter Sunday giving away Easter Hampers. Find one of the special hidden eggs around the zoo to win one of these delicious hampers.
Tickets are sold on the Joburg Zoo website and at the door. Hunt is included in ticket price.
Cost: Zoo entrance (R90 per adult, R55 per kid)
Meet the Beacon Bunny and his friends at the city of the Sun, and enjoy the below Easter activities:
When: 21 April
- 9am-5pm Easter Hunt at Kamp Kwena on the Cabanas lawns
When: 22 April
- 11am -6pm: Easter Market at Monkey Spring Plaza
Cost: Entrance fee to Sun City. Access to the activities above included.
Join the Beacon Bunny and his friends over Easter weekend for a Carnival of Fun:
- Easter egg grab and character meet and greet at Main Entrance.
- Easter chocolate hand out around the complex & gaming floor.
- Easter Egg hunt on Sunday with Egg painting at Pocket Park.
- Hampers will be given out to guest on slots.
When : 19 – 21 April
Cost : Parking Ticket
Are you as quick as the Beacon Bunny? Take part in the Maponya Mall Race on the 19 & 20 April.
To take part in the race:
Buy Beacon Easter products at any Maponya Mall store, to qualify for the Race challenge. Drop your till slip with your name and contact details; in the Maponya Mall Beacon Easter Egg challenge entry box at the food court.
- All qualifying entries will receive an SMS invite to Maponya Mall.
- All qualifying Contestants will have to bring a partner, who will help them to successfully complete the race.
- On the day there will be a lucky draw of who will be participating in the race. (you need to be present at the Mall to qualify)
The race is generally split into twelve legs, with each leg requiring eleven teams to deduce clues, navigate themselves in familiar areas around the Mall, interact with Shoppers and tenants/Stores and perform physical and mental challenges.
Teams are progressively eliminated at each leg; the last team will be eliminated. The first team to arrive at the end of the final leg wins the Beacon’s grand prize