So, what if you choose NOT to send your child back to school? What schooling options do you have, and how do you go about this?
Keeping the kids at home, can be mentally exhausting for both. Read what the doctors have to say:
Parenting under Lockdown
Keep your little ones imagination alive with:
Helen O Grady Drama Midrand & Pta
Beat the isolation and lockdown anxiety with online drama classes for kids 3-18yrs. Socialise with positive interaction. Students are loving both the pre-recorded and live Zoom lessons. Enquire now
Little Actors Speech, Drama & Etiquette Academy
Improve your shining stars’ confidence, speech, good manners & imagination with fun edu-tainment online lessons. Packed with drama games, sing-a-long songs, speech exercises, short stories & more! Suitable for ages 3-14yrs. Book now
DibuKids Online Storytime - Foxtrot
Listen to the heartwarming tale of the little fox who had a mesmerising voice. Narrated free on facebook on Sat at 11am by William Harding who may or may not include some singing, so get ready! Enquire now
Nature and Nurture Montesorri
Let your kids get back on their feet with both at-school and online classes. The fully COVID-19 compliant schools provide a loving, safe and personalised educational environment for all learners aged 18mnths to 5yrs. Enquire now
Yes! The go ahead has been given for preschools to open with prescribed safety measures in place. Working parents are as eager to place their kids in safe care, as schools are to receive them. Find a list of preschools in your area.
*NOTE: call the school to enquire about opening dates and safety measures.
New deals and advertisers
What's new online and offline
What to do with kids during lockdown
- Animals walking tours, animal adoption
- Arts/Crafts kits, drawing, playdough, sewing
- Baby/toddler Banynastix, stimulation, music
- Business plans, social media, kids entrepreneurship
- Castings TV training and confidence classes
- Chess train with a coach of your choice
- Cooking/baking cupcakes, pizzas, gift cards, baking box
- Counselling for anxiety, relationships, support for teens
- Covid-19 Help donate food, money, books & more
- Covid-19 Protection face masks and hand sanitisers
- Dance ballet, Irish, hiphop, acro
- Drama singing, dancing and acting
- Education tuition, homeschools, study skills
- Games quizzes, educational, Inner Magic game
- Hair Salons for wash & dry and more
- Languages IsiZulu, Mandarin, English
- Legal Services divorce, child maintenance, wills
- Life Skills self awareness, discipline, self-esteem
- Markets fresh organic produce, deli, bakery, crafts
- Music Lessons piano, guitar, violin and vocal
- Parenting antenatal classes, positive parenting
- Parties magicians, puppet shows, princess, crafts
- Playgrounds bumboarding, trampolines, feeding animals
- Restaurants delivery of pizzas, frozen foods, family meals
- Science/Tech Coding app, STEAM, Tinker toolkit
- Sport fitness, gymnastics, martial arts, swimming, tennis
- Storytime free audio books, You tube channels
- Transport Services for schools
- Yoga mindfulness, being present, fun and laughter
We welcome your feedback. If there's something we have missed, please email us with your suggestions.
Meanwhile, please share this with your friends and encourage them to sign up for this FREE newsletter.
The Jozikids Team
If you do not wish to receive this newsletter click here to unsubscribe.
If you live in KZN subscribe to the Kznkids free weekly newsletter.