WhizzKids Speech-Language Therapy
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Suite 8 Tudor Park Offices
61 Hillcrest Avenue
||Tues & Thurs: by special arrangement
Sat: 9:00am to 2:30pm
Closed on public holidays
||+-15% above medical aid rates.
We are a cash practice. After payment, you can submit our invoice to your medical aid for reimbursement.
|| From Birth - 16 years old
ASSESSMENT AND THERAPY FOR CHILDREN WITH SPEECH-LANGUAGE DELAYS OR DIFFICULTIES
We assess & treat the following conditions:
- Delayed speech development
- Delayed language development (e.g. limited vocabulary and/or difficulty understanding others)
- Articulation / Pronunciation problems
- Stuttering / Dysfluency (group sessions available)
- Cleft lip and/or palate
- Learning difficulties associated with ADD/ADHD
- Reading and spelling difficulties (resulting from phonological
deficits and/or auditory perceptual problems)
- Poor social communication (difficult or inappropriate social behaviour)
- Early Communication Intervention for various neurological conditions that affect communication (e.g. cerebral palsy, Down Syndrome, cognitive impairment, intellectual disabilities)
- Feeding Therapy & Management for babies/infants who have feeding and/or swallowing difficulties (e.g. in children with cerebral palsy, cleft palate, head injury, autism behaviours that affect eating)
Contact us today to book an assessment for your child!
ASK ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS:
- How to Promote Communication Development at Home (training workshop for parents)
- Social Skills Training (for children)
- Managing Communication & Literacy in children with ADHD (workshop for parents)
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.