Toptots Mondeor / Glenvista
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||181 Riverside Drive
Mondeor Johannesburg Southview google map
||Small Baby (2-7 months:
* Thurs @ 12pm
Big Baby (8-12 months):
* Tues @ 9am
* Sat @ 11:45
Little Tots (12-18 months):
* Wed @ 12pm
* Thur @ 9am
* Sat @ 11:45am
Toddlers (18-24 months):
* Wed @ 10:30am
* Sat @ 8:30am
Big Tots (24-36 months):
* Tues @ 12pm
* Wed @ 9am
* Sat @ 9:40am
Top of Tots (3-4 years):
* Tues @ 10:30am
* Thur @ 10:30am
* Sat @ 10:50am
Classes are by appointment only.
|| From 2 Months - 4 years old
Mother and child classes & workshops
Toptots Mondeor/Glenvista joined the TOPTOTS family in 2004, we have been assisting parents to spend quality time, having fun with their child, while ensuring that they meet their full potential.
Benefits of Toptops
Over the four years spent at TOPTOTS, your child will have been exposed to activities to strengthen and develop the following areas:
- Gross Motor
- Fine Motor
- Music appreciation
- Emotional Development
- Social development
- Coordination and many more
What happens at a Toptots class
- Free Play: Social interaction
- Clean Up: Encourages children to become responsible
- Greeting Song: Signals the start of the class
- Stimulation Activities: Individual activities for each age group
- Pilates: Stimulates balance, joint compression, weight bearing, gravitational security and vestibular system, awareness of body in space and body position, and development of the large muscles.
- Action Songs: Movement to music. Repetition is key.
- Parachute: Sensory exercise that benefits all age groups
- Interactive Music Story: Stimulates intellectually, emotionally & physically
- Gross motor: Stimulates large muscle development and motor planning
- Music Time: "Chaotic expression" with instruments
- TOPTOTS I Love you: cuddle song for mom, thank you for the time spent playing and learning.
- Goodbye song: Toptots goodbye, each TOPTOT receives a sticker.
- Creative: It's about the process not the result
- Textures: Variety of tactile experiences for all age groups
- Free play: important to develop social skills
- Tea: Social interaction for mom.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."