7 New Port Road Parkwood262 Bryanston Drive BryanstonNo 35 Centre Road MorningsideNo 102 Oxford Road Rosebank
directions view google maps
Mon to Fri: 7am-5.30pm
T. 011 883 0967
Head office: 011 883 0950
From 3 Months - 6 years old
Pre-school, Nursery School, Creche, Holiday care
* 7 boutique preschools for those in search of quality care, creativity, attention to detail and all round stimulation!
* www.littleashford.co.za for more information
* from age 3 months - 6 years old
* The LAP is every child's dream home away from home. Happy children are active children and with our amalgamation of methodologies from traditional to modern, all learning is conducted with creativity and fun.
*All our programmes are designed to stimulate learning through the five senses; smell, touch, hear, taste and seeing. Cognitive stimulation of the mind is also important, and this is achieved through imagination, creative thinking, social interaction and most of all learning through play and fun. With a vast and varied teaching experience, we will be creating a learning environment based largely on the Montessori education principles. Fun, Learning, Friends and Creativity!* iPAD technology and classes: one on one and group, integrated into the curriculum.
Extra murals, Facilities, learning at our preschool
* We provide numerous activities; Soccer starz, Pottery, Ballet, Yoga, Swimming, Little Green Fingers, Science and Technology, Horse Riding, Buzz Drama, Dance & Singing etc…
* Meals: 4 meals per day (Breakfast, Morning Snack, Lunch, Afternoon snack)
* All Teacher's are qualified, trained in first aid & basic firefighting
* Baby facility is available (From 4 months)
* Security: Access controlled facilities, trained security officers on site, in conjunction with armed response!
Kids holiday care at our nursery school
We offer full or half time holiday care during some school holidays. Please check www.littleashford.co.za for more!
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.
Submitted on Tuesday, 13th November 2018at 11:22:34 PM
My grandchild has been attending LAP in Bryanston. Not only is she so happy at the school, so are her parents plus me as a gran. Andy the principle is always so accommodating and she has a heart for the children and my grandchild is happy being in her teachers class. The school is neat and tidy and the classes are well stocked and the playground is extremely well layed out.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."