Hip Hop classes for all ages
The Cypher SA Dance Academy was established and founded by Anuq Wilson in 2015 with the sole purpose of teaching the fundamentals of Hip Hop as well as its culture.
A Cypher is a circle where dancers are able to exchange their knowledge. Just like a circle has no end like any other shape, so does a cypher and the energy inside when people are dancing and exchanging! ONLY POSITIVITY!!
Whether you are 5, 15 or 25 or older, we are equipped and experienced to teach you from beginner to advanced levels!
Want to dance to be better competitively?
Want to just have fun, sweat and exercise whilst having fun?
Then the Cypher is just what our slogan says: "A Circle Of Opportunity"
Classes and times
Hip Hop for all ages: 5 and Up:
- Monday 4.15 - 5pm (Senderwood)
- Monday 5pm - 6pm (Senderwood)
- Tuesday Hip Hop for Boys: 4pm - 5pm (Senderwood)
- Thursday: 5pm-6pm (Senderwood)
- Saturday 10am -11am (Norwood)
- Saturday 11am - 12pm (Norwood)
- Saturday 2.30pm - 3.30pm (Norwood)
- Breakdance Lessons: 4pm - 5pm
Adult Hip Hop Classes (Norwood)
- Wednesday 7.15 - 8.15pm
Competition preparations for South African Body Of Dance (under International Dance Organization), Hip Hop International SA Competitions (HHI)
- Exam Preparations
- Private lessons
Hip Hop birthday parties
We also Offer Hip Hop at Birthday Parties as well!! Place a request and let's have some fun with your child and friends!!
Owned by Anuq Wilson:
- 5th place in the World for Female Hip Hop Solo at International Dance Organisation, Germany
- World Champion for Popping at IDO, Germany
- So You Think You Can Dance Choreographer SA
- Street Cred Judge SABC 1
- South African Dance Awards Judge
- Hip Hop International SA Judge
- South African Body Of Dance Judge
Feel free to contact us for any queries via telephone, email or Facebook.
to follow us on Instagram