Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Offered at no cost to our single mothers, we do ask for their support and participation in our fundraisers.
|| From 5 years - 14 years old
NPO - Mentorship program for boys with absent fathers
The Character Company is an activity-based, long-term mentorship programme for young boys with absent fathers.
To achieve our goals, we focus on long-term mentoring and relationship building, instilling 5 specific values - courage, kindness, self-discipline, honesty and respect.
For boys aged 5 to 14 years old
We primarily work with young boys between the ages of 5 and 10 as an intake age, but our long-term mentorship approach means that we will continue to be part of their lives throughout their school career and beyond. We have initiated a small tee programme for our senior boys and will be introducing a Big-Brother leadership camp for our seniors soon.
- We have weekly activities for age similar groups of no more than 5 boys at a time.
- We have weekend activities where all the groups and sometimes families come together.
- We have various camps throughout the year.
- We provide a support structure for single mothers.
- We advocate for the better treatment of women and children.
- We run long term mentorship programmes for young boys with absent fathers.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."