St. James Preparatory School
||Mrs Page Jones
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||61 Berg Street
||Weekdays: 07h45 - 14h30
||Current school fees are available from the School
|| From 4 years - 13 years old
St James Preparatory School for Boys and Girl
Started in 1999, St James Preparatory, Belgravia, forms part of an international group of independent schools that has been educating young boys and girls of real calibre, since 1975. St James is a multi-cultural community of all faiths and those of none, with a spirit of unity at the heart of the School. We offer a distinctive education by providing conditions necessary for pupils to flourish intellectually, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
St James offers:
- An international education - the Cambridge Primary Curriculum for Grade 00 to Grade 7 - allows for easy transfer of pupils to public and private schools
- Individualised teaching and learning – small classes, average 15 pupils per class
- Teachers who role model the universal principles they teach
- Philosophy courses through which pupils embrace moral education
- Computer classes
- Sanskrit study, as a language for humanity and not simply a means of communication
- Exercises that cultivate the power of attention and thinking skills
- Meditation is from age twelve – this makes for effective, content and happy children, an example for others to follow
- Extra-curricular clubs including art, karate, yoga, junior soccer and baking
- Private music classes
- After-care facilities, 14:30 – 17:00
- Wholesome, vegetarian lunches, in a dining-room environment. Fruit and a light snack at tea-time, 10:00
- International gap year opportunities by arrangement
- Parenting courses that enable parents to examine their current relationship with their children
We are one human family and one in spirit.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."