We offer a unique, safe COVID-19 compliant outdoor programme, where kids can be kids.
OPERATING DATES AND TIMES:
We will be running our programme every day for the rest of the year and into the foreseeable future until the school system regulates and normalizes.
We are operating two sessions daily: The morning session is from 7am to 12:30 and the afternoon session is from 1pm to 6pm. We also have a full day option from 7am until 6pm. The kids can be dropped off at any time (and not specifically at 7am😊) but must be collected before the end of the session to allow for our santisation process.
- Social distancing between children,
- No walk-ins and all bookings to be finalized and confirmed by Sherpa Kids 24 hours prior to attendance,
- Disinfectants in place that are safe to use with children and that are registered and certified by the requisite authorities,
- Disinfectant is used on all surfaces regularly,
- Limited to 20 children per session to minimize risk,
- Great activities and amazing outdoor play area,
- Supervised outside play encouraged - no screen time,
- Morning, midday and afternoon cleaning schedule of all equipment and resources – daily,
- Contactless sign in and out process by using your own cell phone so please ensure you have a QR feature on your smartphone,
- Open air drop off to avoid contamination,
- Temperature screening at drop-off,
- All adults on site to wear masks at all times and mask or visor applicable to children,
- Only 1 parent allowed to drop children off and only to the point of the sanitisation station,
- COVID-19 staff screening prior to workday, every day,
- Parent manual, staff manual and children activity schedule in place to ensure COVID-19 protocols and procedures are adhered to.
Sherpa Kids Randburg operate from the CrazyKids Farmyard in Randburg at 9 Daniel St, Daniel Brinkpark. This venue is amazing as it has bunnies roaming freely, a pony, emu and other farm animals; as well as an awesome outdoor play area which is perfect to expend all of that pent up energy.
As we're extremely cognizant of the safety of our children, we have a tight staff:child ratio in place with bookings limited to 20 children. Also, all our childcare assistants hold a police clearance certificate, have paediatric first aid training and have a background of childcare training. They're evaluated on an ongoing basis but more importantly they are genuinely passionate about their jobs as well as the children we put in their care.
To adhere to OHS protocol we will not be serving any food during our programmes. Please provide the necessary so that your child is suitably fed and hydrated. Our meal times are as follows: For our morning session breakfast is at 8:15 followed by snack time at 10:30. For our afternoon session, lunch happens at 13:00 and then the afternoon snack at 15:30.
In between these times we have supervised free play as well as themed activities in music & drama, sports & games, art & crafts and fun food & experiments. Our activities are pre-planned and scheduled per age group so that it is carried out with interest, passion and nothing is done off-the-cuff.
Our programme at Crazy Kids Farmyard is charged at R185 per half-day session. Our full-day sessions are priced at R220. Return attendees or siblings or bookings for more than 5 days qualify for a 5% discount on our programme.
In order to secure a space; enrollment and payment for the programme must be completed by 5pm off the prior day of expected attendance - and can be done online in 4 easy steps.
1. Please click here
and register your parent login details.
2. The programme venue is CrazyKidz Farmyard and the booking type is holiday programme. To continue process click on next. You can then select the days under the specific holiday programme and complete enrollment.
3. Wait for your invoice (reflecting any applicable discount) that will be emailed to you, complete the payment process referencing your child’s name and revert with your payment notification.
We’ve received awesome reviews from parents that have used our service😊 You can view these as well as previous activities on our Facebook page. https://web.facebook.com/sherpakidssouthafrica/
Our programmes are jam-packed with interesting activities in a safe environment which we hope to share with your precious one(s)!