Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Craighall Primary School
Cnr Rothesay and Rutland Avenues
Craighall Park Johannesburg
||Monday - Thursday: 10:00 - 18:00
Saturdays: 07:30 - 15:00
||Please contact us for costs
||From 3 years - All ages
Please see our lockdown rules below:
- All swimmers require a permit issued by Swim South Africa before they resume swimming - No Permit - No Entry
- Any person (swimmer/parent/guardian) entering the premises must complete the pre-screening online form before their lesson/session
- If the Covid-19 screening questionnaire is incomplete on arrival then no access will be granted.
- Any person entering the premises will be required to wear a mask.
- Swimmers will take off their masks at bag drop off & will put them back on after their lesson.
- Any person entering the premises will need to have their temperature screened.
- Parents/guardians are encouraged to drop & go. Should you need to stay, please sit on the stands in the designated areas to comply with social distancing.
- Swimmers should come dressed for swimming & leave directly after their lesson. Should swimmers need to change, please use the designated areas in the change rooms & maintain social distancing at all times.
- Please note that only swimmers and instructors will be allowed in the pool area.
- One parent/au-pair per family will be allowed on the premises at any given time and will need to stay seated in the designated seating area at all times.
- Siblings must stay seated with their parent/au-pair at all times.
- No running around or touching the blinds.
- No additional spectators will be allowed.
- If the swimmer is late for their lesson then they will not be able to join in and their lesson will be forfeited.
- If the children need the toilet then please sanitise on entry & wash hands after using the toilets.
Our team of qualified and experienced coaches passionately deliver the highest quality swimming experience to toddlers, children and adults while staying safe, having fun and keeping fit. All instructors are Swim South Africa qualified. Sarah is registered with the American Swim Coaches Association.
Our classes are built around safety in the water
Our focus is to teach swimming from toddler to adulthood in a safe environment for all swimmers.
As with any activity, an element of fun must always be present. Fun motivates us to continue to learn and hang in there when things become a little more challenging. We achieve this through play, which creates a fun and exciting environment for all levels of swimmers.
Indoor heated pool
We have a 25m heated indoor pool which has been accredited by Swim South Africa.
We recognise that each person is an individual with different emotional and developmental needs and we tailor each lesson to those needs.
In addition to teaching the skill of swimming, we also strive to develop each child's self esteem, confidence and love for the water. Creating a happy swimmer is a gift that lasts a lifetime.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."