Send us an e-mail
||Mondays-Fridays: 16:30-18:00 and Saturdays 9:30-12:30
(Sessions can be scheduled by email, phone call or WhatsApp)
||Medical Aid Rates
||From 7 years - All ages
Social worker based in Roodepoort
Helping people to become whole, happy and healthy through a process of healing.
• Equipping through sharing information, developing skills, and enhancing knowledge
• Offering a safe and non-judgmental environment for sharing within the boundaries of confidentiality
• Encouraging a lifestyle of accountability outside of the counselling relationship to foster lifelong support
We believe in the honest feedback between client and counsellor for the purpose of personal growth.
We commit to ethical practice
We believe in people’s responsibility and ability to choose for themselves and to change.
We feel genuine care and concern for those who suffer.
We believe in upholding and protecting what is good, just, and fair.
We honour and celebrate the value of each individual.
We extend grace, recognising that each person is in a different stage of their personal, spiritual and emotional growth.
- Addiction Counselling
- Trauma Counselling
- Grief Counselling
- Counselling for children and adolescents
- Play Therapy
- Psychosocial challenges (low self-esteem, adjustment, bullying, anxiety,divorce care etc.)
-Attachment assessment and attachment therapy
- Challenges with foster care or adoption placements
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."