81a Olympia Ave Sandton Johannesburg2 Pamela Place Sandton Johannesburg4 Pamela Place Sandton Johannesburg
directions view google maps
Mon - Fri: 7:00 - 17:30
See pricing on the website. Fees aligned with Independent school sector.
From 12 Months - 13 years old
Sandhurst Pre- & Preparatory College
*School Motto - Constant & Fearless
*Winner - Best school in Sandton 2016/2017
*Intimate and nurturing, international pre- & preparatory school, in the heart of Sandton.
*Dedicated feeder for Stepping Stones Pre-Primary
*Winner of silver award 2016, world-class pre-primary school
Fantastic teachers & support staff
* Dedicated team of degreed teachers
* Passionate, nurturing support staff
* Committed partnerships with parents
* Celebrating and honouring cultural diversity
Core Curriculum approach
* A holistic set of skills nurture your child's core competencies
* Consolidate the academic, social and moral education of your child/ren
* Celebrate every child for their unique strengths and abilities
* Explore a progressive curriculum aligned with CAPS
* Create a pace of learning where acceptance and belonging prevail.
* All boys and girls are encouraged to be happy, confident and competent people of hope and personal integrity.
Nurturing, intimate environment for children
* All individuals are encouraged to have high expectations of themselves
* We encourage them to respect each other and fulfill their true personal potential.
* All children, staff and parents of our school community come to treasure their school years for a lifetime.
* Music including recorder
* Helen o'Grady Drama
* Gardening Club
* Dance Mouse - Tap/ Hip Hop/ Modern
* Cricket Heroes
Weekly in term time
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Call (011)784 0452/3/4 to book a tour
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.
Submitted on Tuesday, 14th February 2017at 08:42:26 AM
Our daughters have made leaps and bounds academically, socially and physically. They are appreciated by their teachers and peers, and they both feel that all the kids are equals.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."