Resilience Gymnastics & Kick-boxing Club
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||2nd Floor Lanston Corner,Cnrs Lanston/Kindon Streets
||Please see below for times of classes
||Annual Registration Fees: R230/per Gymnast
- Artistic Gymnastics(training 2 x week):R500/month.
- Rhythmic Gymnastics: Wednesdays & Saturdays:R520/month
- Wednesdays only:R310/month
- Saturdays only:R370/month
- KICK BOXING:1 X WEEK:R250/MONTH
2 X WEEK:R350/MONTH
Combination of classes on request. 2nd discipline on special
|| From 2 years - 18 years old
Gymnastics for fun or for competition. Let your child come to us to build up their strength and have fun doing it and if they really enjoy themselves we can prepare them for entering competitions.
* Artistic Girls work with uneven bars, beams, vaults and floor work.
* Artistic Boys work with floor, vault, high bar, parallel bar, rings and pommel horse.
Rhythmic Gymnastics;Girls only-work with hoop, ball, clubs and floor.
Our gymnastics training is done by qualified coaches/judges in a fully equipped gym hall.
Tumbling Classes also available on Saturdays for Boys & Girls
We provide training towards provincial and national levels.
Over the years numerous Gymnasts have taken part in Regionals, Provincials and Nationals and have been awarded Gauteng Provincial Colours.
Times and classes
- Mondays-Thursdays: 4-7pm (Girls & Boys beginners
Mondays& Wednesdays: Beginners & higher levels.
- Saturdays 8am-11am (Boys & Girls beginners) & 11am-2pm (Girls beginners & higher levels)
- Boys beginners: Tuesday & Thursdays
- Girls only: Wednesday 4-7pm & Saturday 11am-2pm
Tumbling for boys and girls
- Mondays & Wednesdays
Kickboxing: for classes contact Martin :0828753860
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."