Rainbow Kids Early Childhood Development Centre
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||7 & 9 Johannesburg Road
view google map
||7am - 5.30pm
||Please call for cost.
|| From Birth - 6 years old
Nursery School offering Childcare, Educare, Day Care & Holiday Care
1. Registered Early Childhood Development Centre - 3 months to pre-school.
2. Suitably qualified caring, loving and dedicated staff.
3. A full-day (07:00-17:30) programme.
4. A half-day (07:00 – 14:00) option.
5. A year-long theme-based educational and childcare programme.
6. Graduation ceremony at the end of each year.
7. Centre closes for 3 weeks over the December / January holiday period.
8. Holiday care during school holidays (at no extra cost).
9. Holiday care open to siblings and friends up to the age of eight years at a cost.
10. Two nutritious and well balanced meals: breakfast and lunch.
11. A structured developmentally appropriate, holistic learning-through-play programme. Focusing on nurturing and facilitating the individual children’s social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs.
12. Age-appropriate memory, board and card games, puzzles, worksheet, singing and movement, creative activities, fantasy play corner, reading and mini library, construction toys, free supervised outdoor play, educational puppet shows and outings, baking, classical relaxing music during rest time.
13. Most, but not all, activities are organized around themes relevant to the children’s lives.
14. Early diagnosis and intervention:
- Eye and hearing test.
- Speech and occupational therapy services in case of a need for specific
assessments and support of a child.
15. Our Grade R (reception year) programme adequately prepares the children for a much more structured formal education. Perceptual workbooks and the Letterland (phonics) programme are an integral part of our Grade R programme. In collaboration with the primary school community in the area, we aim to prepare our children for the formal school environment.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.